• Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 296
Skechers Arch Fit Foamies Slide Sandal
Item Number: 197128
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Slide into ultimate style and comfort with these Arch Fit Foamies slide sandals from Skechers. Featuring Arch Fit technology and Luxe Foam contoured cushioned footbeds, they help to ensure comfortable and weightless walking whenever you wear them, and the adjustable double buckle fastenings help you achieve the perfect fit. Available in a number of chic hues, they're the perfect summery style to slip into for everything from warm-weather walks to errand runs.

*A great saving : If you were to buy the Skechers Arch Fit Foamies Slide Sandals from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £50 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £34.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £15.02.

Comfort with every step - these stylish sliders feature built-in Arch Fit technology, which works to support and hug your arches throughout the day for a lighter-than-air feeling every time you slip them on. They also boast Luxe Foam contoured, cushioned footbeds and adjustable double buckle details, so you can enjoy ultimate comfort and a personalised fit with every step.

Easy clean - whether you get caught in the rain or stumble upon a particularly muddy path, it's easy to get these sandals clean again. Machine washable and featuring anti-odour technology, you can wave goodbye to dirty, smelly sandals and enjoy the ease of throwing them in the wash when you need them spick and span again.

The choice is yours - these sandals come in six different wearable colours to suit your look. If you're looking for a neutral style that'll go with everything, then opt for Black, Navy, White, or Dark Taupe. Prefer brighter and more colourful shades? Then you'll love Coral or Lavender.

Skechers true to size - we have found these to come up roomy so if you are in between sizes or have narrow feet we would advise going down a size. Otherwise, if you are a Skechers customer, we advise buying your usual Skechers size.

• Mule style
  • Slip-on design
  • Buckle and strap fastenings
  • Arch-fit Technology
  • Luxe foam underfoot
  • Machine washable
  • Outer, inner, and sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 3.5cm (1.3")

Colour options:

• Coral
  • Navy
  • Lavender
  • Black
  • White
  • Dark Taupe

All measurements are approximate

I find it really annoying how the pre-recorded video presentations they run, with models in the various colours of footwear, show the shoe in close-up on one side, which is good, but cut the feet off the model standing on the other side so you don’t get the full impression of how it shapes up on the foot from a few metres away or the overall look. They do this a lot. If you are going to cut something from someone modelling footwear, surely it should be the top of their head because we don’t need to see their hairstyle or ****** hat! :mad: :mad:

IMG_4161.jpg
IMG_4158.jpg

My QVC Niggle of The Day.

Not keen on this kind of material in shoes as I find it makes a "sucking" or "squeaking" noise as you walk and I've sent shoes/sandals/flip flops back because of this. It costs a packet to send them back as well so it's a no, even though I could do with some footwear of this style. I'll just dig out my old Birkis which have seen better days but have cork soles which make no sound ;)

CC

Not keen on this kind of material in shoes as I find it makes a "sucking" or "squeaking" noise as you walk and I've sent shoes/sandals/flip flops back because of this. It costs a packet to send them back as well so it's a no, even though I could do with some footwear of this style. I'll just dig out my old Birkis which have seen better days but have cork soles which make no sound ;)

CC
That is so true. I used to worry people thought I was farting because of the noise. :poop:
o_O

That is so true. I used to worry people thought I was farting because of the noise. :poop:
o_O
But if you were farting away, what a good excuse!

Those Plazzy shoes are gaping wide on all the models. There is no arch support, I've compared the 'footage' on tv with my birks arch support. Sketchers have jumped on the arch bandwagon. Marketing ploy.

I bought these from Q about ten years ago for £12 and they're still going strong. I might give Marks a go if I wanted another pair but no way would I pay just shy of £50 for 2 bits of moulded plastic.

Thanks, Lynn, you absolute star ⭐️ I went over to M&S after I saw this and bought two pairs! I’m still quids in compared to one pair from QVC. And I had a £15 voucher to use.
Brilliant 🤩 I have them in White, bought them for my holiday but can see me getting another pair to wear in the house as they are so comfortable.

I got the white as well as the black. I did think about the leopard as it’s a fairly subtle leopard pattern and I’m still contemplating them! I’ll see how I get on with these first.

It took me years to get into Birkenstocks now I wear a pair all the time in the house instead of slippers.To get new how the prices have shot up and stockists are hard to find.I recently ordered a pair from JL in my usual size but had to return as my toes were catching the ridge at the front.At least it didn’t cost me anything to try but I wouldn’t take a chance on footwear where I had to pay delivery/ returns.These are very expensive for all plastic.

Latest posts

Back