• Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 280
Skechers Easy Going Water Resistant Boot
Item Number: 198571
QVC Price £77.00
Todays Special Value Price £57.96
P&P £4.95

Winter chills won't stop you from venturing out when you have the Easy Going boot from Skechers in your collection. This practical ankle boot is exclusive to QVC and designed to help keep your feet cosy and dry, with a synthetic microsuede upper that works to resist water, a sherpa collar and faux fur lining for added warmth, plus Skechers Air Cooled Memory Foam insoles for comfort underfoot. Ideal for winter walks or simply tackling the elements as you go about the school run or daily errands, this boot will be your new best friend this season!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Skechers Easy Going Water Resistant Boot from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you'd pay £77 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £57.96 plus P&P, you're saving £19.04.
A QVC exclusive - snap up this incredible pair that's currently only available at QVC. That's right, you'll only find these boots here, so get yours and enjoy showing off your special find to everyone.
Perfect for chilly days - these boots can be paired with jeans and a cosy jumper for a stylish winter look. The dual side zip fastening makes them easy to slip on and off, while the lightweight, shock-absorbing Easy Going outsole offers flexible traction for a comfortable stride. The relaxed fit allows extra wiggle room for those thick winter socks too, ensuring your feet stay snug throughout the day.
Colours to go with anything - choose from five versatile colours that you can team with practically everything in your wardrobe. Whether you choose classic Black, timeless Navy or the chic neutrals of Brown, Taupe or Chestnut, you'll be able to wear your boots no matter what outfit you’ve gone with.
Your perfect fit - this style is true to size, so select your usual shoe size for the perfect fit.
  • Relaxed fit
  • Side dual zip fastening
  • Sherpa collar and faux fur lining
  • Air Cooled Memory Foam insole
  • Easy Going outsole with shock-absorbing midsole and flexible traction
  • Outer: manmade, textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Wedge heel
  • Boot opening: 32cm (12.6")
  • Boot height: 8.5cm (3.3")
  • Heel height: 5.1cm (2")
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Navy
  • Brown
  • Taupe
  • Chestnut
All measurements are approximate

Saw part of the launch and the BA kept on about relaxed fit. Which I took to mean wide. Then Flinty said she was a size 6 EEE in Clarks, which is wide. I don't have wide feet or narrow common D fitting for me.

Saw part of the launch and the BA kept on about relaxed fit. Which I took to mean wide. Then Flinty said she was a size 6 EEE in Clarks, which is wide. I don't have wide feet or narrow common D fitting for me.
This is why Q are so hit and miss with Skechers.
I think it's a shame adults normally don't get their feet measured like children do.

I've got wide feet so sometimes sizing is an issue (some brands I know I have to go up a size) but there must also be people with narrow feet who aren't comfortable with a normal D fitting and need the length.

Intend to go up a size … I’m a 5 usually and 5 and half are usually ok … lady in Skechers shop said just go with your usual size .. however thick socks can be worn with a half size up

I tend to be a 5 to 5.5 in sketchers, so when they say to size up or down do they mean from brand sizes like Clarks or their own? as their. own
sizes are not consistent.

I have a wide foot and like their fabric trainer styles as the heels don’t rub and my feet can spread. Tried the trainers they had in the summer and 5.5 rubbed on the heel but not wide enough on the toe for me So they were sent back.
Not sure I want to try again as ive noticed you’re only saving a few £ on the TSV price.

Buying shoes/boots is a ****** nightmare. I've been trying to buy a pair of winter boots for ages. All the shoe shops near me have closed so I've been trying to buy online. Too big, too small, too tight, too high, too flat, crappy in quality and on and on. I just want a pair of black boots with a small platform and a low heel that are about mid calf and not fuddy duddy. Can be worn out or everyday. Is it too much to ask?

Come on Ruth - there's an opening for you!!

CC

Latest posts

Back