Skechers Year End Sale TSV 28/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skechers Trego Alpine Train Waterproof Boot TSV 28/12/22 (previously one on the 23/10/21 & was priced at £59.94 + post)

Attachments

• Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 127
  • Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 119
Skechers Trego Alpine Trail Waterproof Boot
Item Number: 190479
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95
Whether you're a keen hiker, a casual walker or you simply need some practical footwear for daily dog walks, the Trego Alpine Trail boots are the perfect companion for all types of outdoor pursuits. Even when it's raining, their waterproof design ensures there will be no stopping you from venturing out there. Skechers has also packed them with anti-slip, shock-absorbing, cushioning features and more, so no matter how far you're trekking they'll help keep your feet comfortable as well as dry.
*A great saving : if you were to buy these Skechers Trego Alpine Trail Waterproof Boots from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £75 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98 plus P&P, you're saving £25.02.
Adventure is out there - from woodland wanders and riverside walks to hill-top pursuits and countryside rambles, there's much to discover off-road. Wherever your outdoor adventures take you, these boots will ensure you feel confident underfoot with their high-top design helping to provide plenty of support - even when going off the beaten track.
Comfort with every step - these classic boots feature Air-Cooled Memory Foam insoles for breathability and high rebound cushioning, meaning that every step you take is as comfortable as the last. Plus, with full waterproof technology up to the lace opening, you can wave goodbye to cold feet and enjoy cosy comfort with every adventure.
No more slips - utilising Skecher's anti-slip technology, you can stay sure-footed with every step on wet or dry terrain. The durable rubber all-terrain traction outsoles ensure total stability and comfort.
Find a colour to suit - there's a design to suit every walker with five fantastic colour options to choose from. Black and Navy both have very classic, timeless looks with contrasting blue details, while Tan, Natural and Chocolate are all in adventure-ready neutrals but include a splash of pink detail for a stylish finish.
Your perfect fit - this style is true to size, so select your usual shoe size for the perfect fit.
  • Lace up fastenings with metal eyelets
  • Soft, smooth suede uppers with stitching accents
  • Durable synthetic overlays on the toe and heel
  • Seam sealed waterproof construction
  • Side suede overlays for added stability
  • Air-cooled memory foam insoles
  • Relaxed Fit for a more comfortable, roomy fit at the toe and
    forefoot
  • Shock absorbing midsoles
  • Rubber all-terrain, anti-slip traction outsoles
  • Soft fabric boot lining
  • Side 'S' embossed logo
  • Padded collar and tongue
  • Mesh fabric panels at tongue and collar
  • Outer: suede; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 5.4cm (2.1")
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Navy
  • Natural
  • Tan
  • Chocolate
All measurements are approximate

I need a good waterproof boot for dog walking, but I want a zip, my life is too short to bugger about with laces.

(I've had a pair of Emu leather w/proof zip fur lined boots for about 5 years, - nothing wrong with the boot, BUT beware when buying, where the leather meets the sole the waterproof starts to wear so they are no longer waterproof, as I found to my cost a few weeks ago)

I too need some decent waterproof boots for walking dogs etc. Nearly everything these days are fashion boots/shoes that leak after a few weeks. I'm seriously considering Emu boots if they are genuinely waterproof and last more than a year.

Not going for these though if they've bad reviews. Every other company can make a size 6 that fits a size 6 but Skechers like to give a bit of guesswork and I'm not paying to send shoes back as last time it was £7.

CC

Hi xchrissyx,

Just to let you know that we don’t provide true to size/fit information but don’t forget that you have our Money Back Guarantee which allows you to order an item and try it out to see if it’s suitable.

Hope this helps,

the above was in answer to a question regarding fit of a pair of Clarke’s sandals. I was interested but I’m not now!

I too need some decent waterproof boots for walking dogs etc. Nearly everything these days are fashion boots/shoes that leak after a few weeks. I'm seriously considering Emu boots if they are genuinely waterproof and last more than a year.

Not going for these though if they've bad reviews. Every other company can make a size 6 that fits a size 6 but Skechers like to give a bit of guesswork and I'm not paying to send shoes back as last time it was £7.

CC
I bought Emu boots a few years back especially for dog walking. Both pairs the same style forget what they are called. First pair lasted and lasted. Second pair which I started wearing this year the sole is coming away from the boot. Sigh - then I purchased another pair as my back up (I like not wearing socks but having the warmth of the wool) in my normal Emu size and popped them in the wardrobe. Tried them on recently and sizing had changed. Tight and pinch my toes - so no more Emus for me. One if my bugbear how sizes randomly change. I still have a few pairs of boots and shoes from my 30's as a UK 7 or EU 40. Fit beautifully but today an EU 40 is too tight. Bah humbug

As I said above I bought Emu leather waterproof boots with a zip, and yes they did the job for about 5 years, so I suppose I did have my moneys worth every winter for walking the dog in wet grass. An equivalent pair I've seen are a Kings Ransom - about £170, BUT its the style I want. ..........

https://www.qvcuk.com/Emu-Explorer-Byron-Waterproof-Boot.product.193792.html?sc=SRCH.

they are the same 'tumbled' leather as the ones I have, but am worried that the waterproofing will once again split away from the sole.

I've seen some Trespass boots on Ebay which are only about £30 so I might go for those. I just need something to keep my feet warm and dry when dogwalking and I don't really want to pay a huge amount.

CC

I many years ago bought some clogs from Clarks they were very comfy, so I bought a second pair. When I came to use them was very disappointed they were uncomfortable.

Love Ugg the quality is exceptional and they have all different styles. Plus they do good sales regularly.

Latest posts

Back