Smooth Groove

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The guest also said they're supplied with velcro to ensure that they stay in place incase you're very active. :mysmilie_15:

I suppose that's sensible :mysmilie_11: because if it did wander off then the woman wearing it, if she's in tight trousers etc, might look as though she has a hidden 'extra.'

Urgh gross,lakes please buy clothes that fit and you won need this horrid contraption, however, some of he QVC models would be well advised.....

Been a while since I posted, but I have been reading! Thought you might like this review from Amazon.....

52 of 62 people found the following review helpful
Not Appropriate for camels!!
By Student Grant on 9 May 2013
I am very disappointed in this product!
I ordered a number of these for my camel 'Boris' and they did not fit over his toes at all! Also there is nothing to fasten them to the hoofs I had to use gaffa tape and Boris was not happy when it came time to take them off!
I cannot comment on weather they are comfortable or not as I clearly dont speak camel (I do sing to him sometime, mainly Barry Manilow) but I did notice that Boris was slightly more aloof then normal when wearing them.
I have resorted to using them to hold dips like mayonnaise or thousand Island (posh)for the many social evenings I host for the local camel club and I can assure you they are equally confused by your product. Needles to say they received a '1 out of 5 camels' rating in the April addition of 'Camels Monthly'.
I am not happy and Boris has the hump!
1 Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

The "real" reviews seem to be pretty scathing.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008CN8H34/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Just like QVC to stock a useless product!!

Kelly

Been a while since I posted, but I have been reading! Thought you might like this review from Amazon.....

I ordered a number of these for my camel 'Boris' and they did not fit over his toes at all! Also there is nothing to fasten them to the hoofs I had to use gaffa tape and Boris was not happy when it came time to take them off!
I cannot comment on weather they are comfortable or not as I clearly dont speak camel (I do sing to him sometime, mainly Barry Manilow) but I did notice that Boris was slightly more aloof then normal when wearing them.
I have resorted to using them to hold dips like mayonnaise or thousand Island (posh)for the many social evenings I host for the local camel club and I can assure you they are equally confused by your product. Needles to say they received a '1 out of 5 camels' rating in the April addition of 'Camels Monthly'.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SmoothGroove-Camel-Prevention-Remedy-Clear/dp/B008CN8H34/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414436490&sr=8-1&keywords=smooth+groove

Kelly

Love it!! Thanks for posting :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008CN8H34/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Kelly

Don't know what this says about the consumers concerned but, apparently according to amazon, people who bought the camel toe thingy, also went for petal shaped reusable nipple covers. kinky!

Hopefully the designers will come up with a similar contraption for the men out there displaying obvious VPL. ( And no the P doesn't stand for Pantie!) Usually builders and such like, in their track-suit bottoms, not helped by the fact that I don't think they are wearing any underwear. I find it most distracting on the tube some mornings. I mean I don't wish to look, but sometimes your eyes can't help but be drawn to such things!

Thanks all. Am really struttling ATM with my illness and loss of a beloved friend (and qvc fiend, so I have it on more than usual because it makes me think of her..) but this thread has been a real giggle - much needed light relief :)
Just one thought, could one not just wear a panty liner to the same effect but a lot cheaper and much more hygienic?!

Latest posts

Back