So Alison Young, Wrong Information

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Last night I happened to flick over to the Beauty Channel and there were Alison Young and Dom from Shay and Blue doing a Beauty Weekend preview.

Alison waffling about the new Black Tulip perfume and then said, "It's not released until the 1st February." No sweetie. It was available to buy in Marks and Spencer last week and I bought it direct from Shay and Blue last Thursday and had it delivered free the next day!

Now Shay and Blue did have a date of the 1st February originally but because of demand released it earlier. So Alison must not be paying attention or just not bothered.

I agree Donna, she doesn't have to be bothered or get information right because she knows her job is secure. I've caught her out on a few things/lies and she's never pulled up, even the poor camera person is made to look an idiot because after 25 years she still doesn't know when to look at the right one, so who ever is on the camera has to follow her, honestly it's ridiculous she wouldn't get away with it anywhere else, but that's your "expert" for you I suppose.

I saw her do a Philosophy show just after Christmas and she made exactly the same mistake - said a product was on Advanced Order when it was available straight away.

She also said don't use the Philosophy 3 in 1 shower gel/bath foam/ shampoo on long ladies hair - she says it is more for children and me! Would they really use the ultra feminine ones? I use these all the time on my long, thick and curly hair and they are very good shampoos.

Latest posts

Back