Spring Food Fair TSV 27/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Pie TSV 1.jpg
    Pie TSV 1.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 104
Julia is always rabbiting on about the marvellous cakes she makes, bringing them in at every birthday/leaving opportunity whether people ( eg Simon Wilson) want them or not. I’m surprised she isn’t feeding the nation or at very least leaving them in that old phone box along with the 4 copies of her novel.

Likewise surely Chunts and Scotty are mass producing vegan meals for everyone (run people, run).

Julia is always rabbiting on about the marvellous cakes she makes, bringing them in at every birthday/leaving opportunity whether people ( eg Simon Wilson) want them or not. I’m surprised she isn’t feeding the nation or at very least leaving them in that old phone box along with the 4 copies of her novel.

Likewise surely Chunts and Scotty are mass producing vegan meals for everyone (run people, run).
Scotty is social distancing so not with Catherine atm

Last food show recently with DF she was all over the food, opening everything, buttering bread and licking her fingers.

I remember that, I’m not kidding she makes me want to throw up at the best of times but that finger licking literally made my stomach lurch, she’s a right dirty mare.

Chunk of Devon 12 Piece Traditional Steak Pasties
Item Number: 809680
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.97
P&P £5.95

A 12-piece collection of Traditional Steak Pasties from Chunk of Devon, each featuring a crimped pastry shell stuffed with a delicious hearty filling of beef and a selection of vegetables. Ideal for lunch, dinner or an afternoon snack, tantalise your taste buds with this delightful treat any time of day.

Traditional taste - a steak pasty is a firm favourite in every household! Packed full of British beef skirt steak, fresh onion, swede and potato with a classic lard shortcrust pastry, these pasties are true to the rustic flavour combination that you know and love.

Ready when you are - these tasty pasties are suitable for home freezing, so you can tuck into a tasty pasty whenever the mood strikes. Simply defrost in the fridge or cook from frozen and enjoy.

• Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
  • Will arrive chilled in an insulated box, with gel ice packs to maintain a consistent temperature throughout transit
  • Keep chilled below 5C
  • For home freezing, freeze within use by date
  • Defrost thoroughly in fridge, use the same day and do not re-freeze
  • Shelf life: minimum five days upon delivery

Contains:

• 12 x Traditional Steak Pasty (252g)

Cooking Instructions:

• Cold: ready to eat
  • Hot: remove all packaging, place on a baking tray into a preheated oven
  • From chilled: 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4 for 20 - 25 minutes
  • From frozen: 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 6 for 40 - 50 minutes
  • Allow it to rest for 3-4 minutes
  • Best not to microwave as this will make the pastry soggy

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Delivered chilled from Chunk of Devon: please allow 10 - 14 working days for delivery. UK mainland only (excluding Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland)

Latest posts

Back