Stock problems?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I've had yet another order have its status changed from "in process" to "awaiting stock". This time Judith Williams night cream. I'm told this time it's because of a quality issue which meant that the whole batch has had to be returned to the manufacturer. It seems this is happening more and more often - do we think that these are genuine reasons, or are they screwing up royally in the warehouse and they just say this to cover themselves? Did any one else try and purchase this, with the same result? Again, no communication from QVC. I only noticed because I was checking something else on my account. CS never said there was a letter on its way this time. Last time they said the letter was done, but it was dated the same day I phoned, so it must have just been done because I phoned. What is going on? It's getting to the point where I dread ordering things now - they take so long or can't supply in the first place. I want to ask someone there but I know I won't get any decent response. I never got any reply to my three emails regarding the dreamkeeper problem.

Somebody posted on the QVC Facebook page that they hadn't got their Liz Earle TSV as it seemed they had sold more than they had in stock. Very poor service in my opinion.

I suspect it was the same with the LG TSV, particularly the Fair option, as I never got mine & have heard of others.

My Laura Geller fair TSV is now 'awaiting stock' and was definitely in stock when ordered!

Hopefully the night cream will be restocked quickly if it's a regular stock item, although you may have to wait a while which is always irksome.

I'm in two minds to cancel the LG TSV as I really don't see this being an item they will get any more of as it was a specific collection, and the only reason I see it coming back in stock will be as a result of someone returning one :puke::puke:

You might get mine!
It was supposedly despatched but disappeared somewhere enroute with the courier & never arrived here, at least that's as much as I've been told. So it wouldn't have been opened.....at least not by me!

They've put me on waitlist now but that's a good point, I don't want someone's return either.

My Bobbi Brown order went from in stock - and I had a confirmation email, to awaiting stock and then to cancelled!!!

Then I got the letter saying that due to a quality issue they had no stock and had cancelled it.

It does seem to be happening a lot lately.

I wonder if they've had something like a fire in the warehouse which has damaged a lot of stock. It seems to be their standard phrase right now but they'd never actually just tell us if there has been some big problem. Still, it saves me money. I'm not prepared to keep waiting for things. Twice for me in a week, plus all your replies above - how many more I wonder?

Last edited:
Same story with my Laura Geller TSV order which I bought to get a new B&Brighten foundation. Still no B&B in stock as a single item either. I want to continue using Laura's products but if I have to wait much longer I will have to buy something else and if I am happy with it I won't be buying anymore from QVC. This does keep happening and I thought they were not supposed to oversell.

Latest posts

Back