Summer Beauty James Reed TSV 8/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So, it actually works out cheaper if you can afford to buy both sets today, as you'll get the reduced postage by doing it that way.
Okay, I know it's only a £2.50 saving, but that £2.50 is better in my pocket than it is in Q's.

If you can afford it yes buying 2 qualifies for the P&P discount, such as it is. Q doing us a huge favour! :mysmilie_11:

I like the facial tanner,but not very impressed with the clear spray didn't go dark enough even though I did 3 applications,not sure it will last long either,haven't used the mask yet.:mysmilie_48:

I like the facial tanner,but not very impressed with the clear spray didn't go dark enough even though I did 3 applications,not sure it will last long either,haven't used the mask yet.:mysmilie_48:

I love the facial tanner / mask - very natural and believable
Wasn't impressed with the peel off mask though perhaps I need to put it on thicker to get it to pull off in one go.
Not tried the spray tan yet - was worried that it was going to be too dark obvious , but will now that you've aid it wasn't dark enough for you .... Perhaps it'll be light enough for me ��

I love the facial tanner / mask - very natural and believable
Wasn't impressed with the peel off mask though perhaps I need to put it on thicker to get it to pull off in one go.
Not tried the spray tan yet - was worried that it was going to be too dark obvious , but will now that you've aid it wasn't dark enough for you .... Perhaps it'll be light enough for me ��

just tried the clear tanning spray .... 3 times and still have no colour at all ???!!
The peel off mask just doesnt do it for me, although i do like the overnight facial tanner , I suspect this will all be going back.

I'm looking forward to trying the new St Tropez tanning gel you use in the shower,it's going to be launched in Boots June 1st.

I'm looking forward to trying the new St Tropez tanning gel you use in the shower,it's going to be launched in Boots June 1st.

I've ordered the Josie Maran one that was on a few days ago - looks nice, and it sounds like the same kind of idea as the St Tropez one.

Latest posts

Back