Sunday Riley Beauty TSV 28/01/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m another who doesn’t watch “beauty (skin care) shows”. Most stuff is far too expensive for my liking.
Will watch the occasional make up show, but never buy any more…again stupidly expensive.
I certainly don’t see them cutting back on skin care/ beauty any time soon though.
You’ve only got to read the posts on here every time there’s a new brand launching to see how keen a lot of people are to try something new, always looking for the “Holy Grail” that will work some sort of miracle.
I’ll just stick with my bit pot of Nivea Soft.
I’m with you on the Nivea. Always used Decleor before L’Oréal ruined it. Tried many brands but now use Nivea Rich in the winter and SBC collagen cream n the summer. Both suit my mature dry skin. Rarely pay more than £2.50 a tube for the Nivea.

I have tried a few products mostly in Beauty Boxes from Cult beauty and Space nk and think they are very nice. Lovely to try at a TSV price and if you don't like them you can send them back.

I’ve got a wardrobe full of beauty stock.
I’m working my way through that lot and only going for what I want now.
This isn’t it.
I agree I dont need it and tbh I dont want it: An odd combination: A vitamin C brightening serum coupled with a Glycolic product both measly 30ml. Dont use or need eye products. Poor combination of products and the presentation is not convincing.

Not interested in any beauty products. I bought the last Elemis TSV (most of it was given away as presents) with the Marine cream which is no better for my skin than Nivea or Aveeno, and much more expensive, too. But people will buy hope at any price which is why they keep flogging beauty stuff.

I see that the BA ( is it Sunday herself?) has a nice big smooth shiny forehead. Could this be from using her own products, I wonder?

I was just logging on to make that exact comment. I wouldn’t be surprised if the people on The International Space Station can see the reflection of the studio lights bouncing off her forehead.

Not interested in any beauty products. I bought the last Elemis TSV (most of it was given away as presents) with the Marine cream which is no better for my skin than Nivea or Aveeno, and much more expensive, too. But people will buy hope at any price which is why they keep flogging beauty stuff.
Ah, Mina, you know me so well :oops:

CC

I‘m living there with you then, Brissles. I would never spend that kind of money on something that claims to halt ageing and then doesn’t. Cheaper brands (which I use) have a better effect on my skin so I don’t buy the expensive gloop, having tried most of them over the years.

Latest posts

Back