Tan Luxe TSV 27/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh I was just watching this on the morning show, it looks quite good... Anyone used it?

I'm very fair skin and purchased the new body lotion. It's a complete waste of money. On my skin it should show up after one application but it don't. Saying that I'm interested in using the tanning drops to see how they are.
I'm a self tan junkie and have trained in many self tan products and applications so if any one is looking for a good gradual tan the best is from the high street - Palmers gradual tan. From the same people who make cocoa butter.

I've used the drops on my face with good results and also the cream on my legs and it gave a nice colour,I've just ordered the new Josie Maran bronzing argan oil,hopefully it will be coming to Q in the Uk soon.

I hope that wasn't what Jackie Kabler had on her face this morning - she looked a weird dirty bronze colour. I'm so pale I don't use fake tan as it's always orange or yellow no matter what I use, however, I do appear less white with the Decleor gradual glow on my face. Can't use anything on my legs, although to be fair I haven't tried Tan Luxe so it may well work.

CC

There are very mixed reviews on the body lotion. Some people saying it's fantastic and others saying it didn't do anything. Likewise some say it doesn't have the usual horrible self-tan smell and some say it stinks just as much as all the others. Doubtless the result you get depends on your body chemistry, so you won't know until you try.

I like the idea of the drops and it's a novel concept allowing me to stick with my preferred face and body moisturisers. It's been on my "to buy" list since it launched on QVC. BUT, companies like this soon realise they can shift more units by offering a range of products which kind of goes against to initial idea of the single product doesn't it?

A similar thing happened with the Bioeffect brand - a single wonder face product was soon joined by other variants.

Ofcourse these brands are in it to make money, I'd be naive to think otherwise.

I like the idea of the drops and it's a novel concept allowing me to stick with my preferred face and body moisturisers. It's been on my "to buy" list since it launched on QVC. BUT, companies like this soon realise they can shift more units by offering a range of products which kind of goes against to initial idea of the single product doesn't it?

A similar thing happened with the Bioeffect brand - a single wonder face product was soon joined by other variants.

Ofcourse these brands are in it to make money, I'd be naive to think otherwise.

I find the shiny face of the guy who guests on QVC very offputting. If that greasy look is the effect, it's not for me.

QVC always want the new products - the range expansion, the exclusives... the fact that it is far too often a case of trying to spread too little jam across too much bread.... The end result is often inferior products at inflated prices and a swift exit from the marketplace.

Tan Luxembourg Tsv 27.4.16

Any clue to what this is yet?
That's Tan Luxe not Luxembourg Flipping prescriptive text,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back