Tassimo Coffee Machine £29

Lemonpop

We get ours direct from Tassimo. If you like cappucino the cheapest way is to buy the 10 packs of Costa.

Once you sign up they frequently send codes. They average £4 to £5 for about 8 drink depending on what they are and there is a good choice. Atm we have Baileys Latte Macciato,Suchard chocolate. The Lor Kate macciato's are very nice.
This seems like a great deal but I don't know how much the coffee pods are.

Toril

VIP Shopper
I’ve already got a Tassimo and the packs of pods are pretty reasonably priced. There are also a lot of different types of coffee, tea and chocolate in the range,

Muttley

VIP Shopper
I bought a Tassimo 6 weeks ago. I was researching models with the intention of buying one during Black Friday but Argos had one at £29.99 so I didn't wait. I bought a box of 40 Costa latte pods (plus the milk pods) from Amazon. Sainsbury's do 8 pods for £5 but seen on offer at £4. I'm only have the coffee at weekends and have a cupboard full of the pods so I won't go thirsty😊. I'm really pleased with it and it is so quick and easy to use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreassft
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks