The Real Pie Company TSV 01/09/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't care how 'tasty' they are, I prefer my own, much cheaper, tastier, and I know what's gone in them !

I must admit we ordered a selection of 12 meat pies last year and although a bit pricey they were all really nice. No hard bits, no gristle and each were filled to the top. I suppose it's inevitable that things may go wrong occasionally.

I must admit we ordered a selection of 12 meat pies last year and although a bit pricey they were all really nice. No hard bits, no gristle and each were filled to the top. I suppose it's inevitable that things may go wrong occasionally.

i think they vary be cause in the box i bought most were awful but there were two gammon pies in the box one was quite nice the other very very bad. the quality varies even in the same box. the majority had no taste whatsoever. bought a new meaning to the word "bland"

Let's wait for all the complaints from people waiting weeks for them to be delivered. One of their TSV wss an a
bsolute disaster if l remember correctly.

I bought their TSV last year as I wanted to try the brand. I liked the pies, the other half thought they were expensive for what you got.

I also remember the ball ache of receiving them. It took a long time...

Latest posts

Back