100ml SBC Lotus Flower Intimate Wash RRP £4.50 + post
100ml Judith Williams Royal Collagen Neck & Décolleté Cream RRP £30 + post
200ml Skinsense PH Balancing Micellar Toner RRP £22 + post

Total RRP £114.25 + post

Attachments

• Tili Box.jpg
    Tili Box.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 253
I have thick, curly hair and their hair products are usually aimed at obtaining volume. My hairdresser already says my hair grows out, rather than down. A lot of these Tili boxes have these hair products which are useless to me. Well it is money saved.

Whatever happened to the £20 TILI boxes that were actually really popular? Oh, maybe chuck in a few tiny big name items and whack the price up. I haven't bought one for ages.

CC
these are the popular ones that are now £23-£25 inc post there is only about 3 or 4 of these per year & then the rest are different to that theme

I suspect QVC have worked out how many Tili boxes they are likely to sell at a given "price-point". I doubt we'll see a repeat of the reduced to a tenner boxes ( I bought half a dozen and re-jigged the contents for a few Xmas presents that year.)
Depending on price I might be tempted; I'm down to my last 2 Judith Williams neck creams! :LOL:
...although...there'll be a glut of the neck cream on ebay in the weeks following the box going on sale. I'm just glad there's no Percy & Reed!

I have thick, curly hair and their hair products are usually aimed at obtaining volume. My hairdresser already says my hair grows out, rather than down. A lot of these Tili boxes have these hair products which are useless to me. Well it is money saved.
My hair is thick and has a bit of a wave but is easy to style provide I use serum and then oil.
My hairdresser complimented me on having good hair.

Looks like this has been put together so that they can push the menopause a bit more. Every product can relate to menopausal symptoms! Oh what joy! The presenters will be in overdrive!
Summed it up in one Clothescloth.
Just clicked on the link. It is actually called the “Menopause Your Way” box. Gawd help us.

The other day I said that the 20% extra sale discount was a good marketing move, well calling this a menopause collection is a disaster. There’s no reason at all for it and it’s just a turn off for women who aren’t menopausal and probably many who are. There’s decent stuff in there but who could you give it to? My menopause is a distant memory and luckily I didn’t need qvc to help me cope. Waste of a tili box imo. I hate to think what they’ll dream up next.

Gale Hayman Lip Lift Lip Conditioner 2.6g, £25.50 for 3.4g, £19 is the 2.6g price at Q cost £5.52
SBC Lotus Intimate Wash 100ml £4.50 direct cost £1.31
Skinsense pH Balancing Micellar Toner 200ml £22 direct cost £6.39
Judith Williams Royal Collagen Neck & Decollate Cream 100ml £30 direct cost £8.71
My Hair Doctor Volumise Growth Booster Capsules 60 x capsules £28 cost £8.13
Nourish London Probiotic Multi-Mineral Repair Mask 5ml £4.50 direct cost £1.31

Plus a random selection of either:
Nourish London TSL Tighten, Lift & Sculpt Neck Elixir 2ml; sachet
or
Nourish London Argan Anti-ageing Peptide Serum 2ml; sachet
or
Nourish London Argan Skin Renew Moisturiser 2ml; sachet

Sachets worth approx £2 based on average of ml for ml for the full sizes, cost 58p

Total approx £110 cost £31.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Is it just me or have I not had the menopause yet or have I had it and not noticed? I'm pushing 60, I get hot, irritable, fattish, but it's not unbelievably life changing or making me believe I'm on a journey that only Davina/QVC/many other celebrities can help me with. Maybe I'm lucky but HRT has never even crossed my mind and I certainly don't need to spend extra money to help me deal with it. Nor do I need sympathetic talks from folks on TV trying to sell me something.

I truly sympathise with anyone that has an awful time but I don't agree with making menopause into a money making exercise.

CC

Is it just me or have I not had the menopause yet or have I had it and not noticed? I'm pushing 60, I get hot, irritable, fattish, but it's not unbelievably life changing or making me believe I'm on a journey that only Davina/QVC/many other celebrities can help me with. Maybe I'm lucky but HRT has never even crossed my mind and I certainly don't need to spend extra money to help me deal with it. Nor do I need sympathetic talks from folks on TV trying to sell me something.

I truly sympathise with anyone that has an awful time but I don't agree with making menopause into a money making exercise.

CC
Totally agree. Yes it’s not pleasant but loads have gone through it and come out the other side (almost unscathed!) I’d prefer a ‘cure’ for the common cold since imo it’s more of a pain since it comes back time and time again 🥺 And while I’m on my high horse I hate when face cream is sold as ‘nourishing’ 🤬 it’s face cream not food!!!

Totally agree. Yes it’s not pleasant but loads have gone through it and come out the other side (almost unscathed!) I’d prefer a ‘cure’ for the common cold since imo it’s more of a pain since it comes back time and time again 🥺 And while I’m on my high horse I hate when face cream is sold as ‘nourishing’ 🤬 it’s face cream not food!!!
Bigbean, I'm on your side.

CC

CC
Me too ( I’m 55 so probably “target” audience)

Latest posts

Back