Tili Box Next Weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

they do them for £23 + £1.95 post (last one was £25 + post as it had a dearer item in it)
Thank Soops, I've clearly missed the latest ones. I bought a lot of the £20 ones for presents and my friends loved them (as did I). I'm probably just not watching Q as much as I have in the past.

CC

Mask wearing is mandatory until 27th January. Clearly the Tramtrain staff and those young men haven’t got a calendar. 😉
They don't care Toril that's my opinion.

It’s the same in England, but the Tramtrain staff and the young men, who were presumably passengers, should have been wearing masks (in my humble opinion.)
We haven't gone out much in the last ,nearly two years,but even when it was full lockdown lots weren't wearing masks and people weren't being challenged on it.
It does tend to be mostly younger men.

Tili Wellbeing Wonders Beauty Box
Item Number 245167
QVC Price £37.00
Feature Price £25.00
P&P £0.00

Now Christmas has been and gone, it's time to put the focus on you and weve got just the ticket to get you feeling great. The Tili Wellbeing Wonders Collection is filled with luxe skincare, haircare and more to help you feel refreshed, relaxed and reset for the year ahead. With big brand names like Korres and James Read in the box, making the most of your wellbeing will be a wonderful occasion, so sit back, unwind, and give yourself some TLC.

Subscription-free - The Tili Wellbeing Wonders Collection is a one-off purchase, not a subscription, so you won't be tied into any future boxes.

Inside your Tili Wellbeing Wonders Collection:
1 x James Read Glow20 Face Serum (25ml) - nothing makes you feel better than a sun-kissed glow, and an easy-to-apply, no-mess formula makes it even better! Enriched with jojoba seed oil, aloe vera and vitamin E, this formula works to leave your skin feeling soft, hydrated and cared for, while leaving behind a natural-looking tan. The colour is customisable too, so you can feel confident with a totally personalised look
1 x Tili Pro Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Wand with LED Light - whether you were staying up all night waiting for Santa or partying a little too much, this innovative tool is the perfect way to give your under-eye area and pout a little bit of love. It utilises LED light therapy, vibration, plus hot and cold therapy to help create the look of a more youthful complexion
1 x Korres White Pine Serum-in-Moisturiser (20ml) - a two-in-one formula that works to improve the appearance of more mature complexions, helping skin appear firmer, plumper and more hydrated. Get the benefits of both a serum and a moisturiser with this multi-tasking formula, designed specifically for post-menopausal women. Enriched with argan oil, shea butter, pine bark extract, candelilla wax, artichoke leaf extract and vitamin E
1 x We are Paradoxx Repair Game Changer (75ml) - don't let dry hair get you down. Just give your locks a new lease of life with this luxe hair mask, which works to hydrate and condition your hair, helping to improve the appearance of hair texture and add shine for healthy looking locks. Infused with argan and coconut oils plus ginseng and kelp seaweed, this mask can be used on dry, wet or towel-dried hair, so you can fit it into your routine however you like
1 x set of two Smug reusable Face Coverings - step out in style with these Smug reusable face masks. Whether you're popping to the shop to grab some snacks ahead of your pamper evening or heading out to treat yourself to something nice, these comfortable masks will always be on hand, no matter where the day takes you. You will receive a random selection of two reusable face coverings in either Black, Grey, Pink Blue, or White

Pro Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Wand with LED Light RRP £60 cost £13.22
2x Smug Classic Face Coverings RRP £6 (as RRP is £3 Each) cost £1.32 for 2
75ml We Are Paradox Repair Game Changer Hair Mask RRP £15 cost £3.30
25ml James Read Glow20 Facial Tan Serum RRP £12.50 (as 50ml RRP is £25) cost £2.75
20ml Korres White Pine Volumising Serum in-Moisturiser RRP £20 (as 40ml RRP is £40) cost £4.41

Total approx £113.50 cost £25.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Nor me! I have just treated myself to the Marks and Spencer summer goody bag. £25 delivered. 11 items, four of which full size. I will use all of the items. Very impressed!

Nor me! I have just treated myself to the Marks and Spencer summer goody bag. £25 delivered. 11 items, four of which full size. I will use all of the items. Very impressed!
Thanks for this Cashers, I have just ordered this too, needed a couple of new bras anyway xx

Thanks for this Cashers, I have just ordered this too, needed a couple of new bras anyway xx
No probs Jackanory, I hope you like it. There's some decent things to try out. The nails inc varnish is a great colour and the this works leg cream is lovely. I've had a good dip in already!! Enjoy😊

Latest posts

Back