Tili May Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just reading the comments on the Tili FB page (I can't work out if it is actually a Q enterprise or something independent they've hooked up with???) and people are most put out that there have been so many problems ordering yet again. Some people stayed up until 2am to order it...????

Just reading the comments on the Tili FB page (I can't work out if it is actually a Q enterprise or something independent they've hooked up with???) and people are most put out that there have been so many problems ordering yet again. Some people stayed up until 2am to order it...????

I've been wondering that as well.

I forget, do they do live presentations of the Tili boxes?

I've been wondering that as well.

I forget, do they do live presentations of the Tili boxes?

Never seen a live presentation, or even being mentioned on air.

Someone was asking that on FB and apparently not as it's 'web only' so it's never presented on air...that and the fact it's hard to wax lyrical when you can hardly see the items you're meant to be flogging.

Someone was asking that on FB and apparently not as it's 'web only' so it's never presented on air...that and the fact it's hard to wax lyrical when you can hardly see the items you're meant to be flogging.

Oh no, I must have FMD (Facebook Mindset Disease)!

"it's hard to wax lyrical when you can hardly see the items you're meant to be flogging" :grin::grin::grin:

I ordered it then cancelled it. You all put me off! I could see it was not worth having.

I suppose it puts it in to context when I've just been in to Aldi and bought the most gorgeous 150ml Argan Oil for £2.99, it's absolutely gorgeous so I've just popped back for another three, still making it under £12. I've actually decided to change all my skin care to Aldi now because over the last few years it's really come in to it's own (it probably always has been but only now being picked up) were, after doing tests, the media are rating it better than skin care worth 100s of pounds, and saying just because it hasn't got a name attached doesn't mean it's not good, and I agree everything I've ever used has been brilliant, so I'm convinced, Aldis only for me now so more money back in my pocket. :mysmilie_3:

I suppose it puts it in to context when I've just been in to Aldi and bought the most gorgeous 150ml Argan Oil for £2.99, it's absolutely gorgeous so I've just popped back for another three, still making it under £12. I've actually decided to change all my skin care to Aldi now because over the last few years it's really come in to it's own (it probably always has been but only now being picked up) were, after doing tests, the media are rating it better than skin care worth 100s of pounds, and saying just because it hasn't got a name attached doesn't mean it's not good, and I agree everything I've ever used has been brilliant, so I'm convinced, Aldis only for me now so more money back in my pocket. :mysmilie_3:

What is this, shopperholic? I can't see it online. Is it a pure general use oil?

What is this, shopperholic? I can't see it online. Is it a pure general use oil?

It's in store Andi, someone's flogging it on eBay for £18.99. https://www.google.co.uk/search?cli...kBqEQ1QIIrQEoAw&biw=1024&bih=729&dpr=2#ddlx=0 I hope no one pays that because it's only £2.99 in store, it's called Lacura Argan Body Care Oil. If you look at the link, it's the picture on the right at the end, that should tell you what to look for in store........I wonder if that eBay seller wears a pair of tights over their head?

Just noticed too, the one left at the end is the same item, charging a tenner.

Ah thanks, I saw that Instagram pic and was going to ask if it was something in the Lacura range. I will try to get to Aldi on Friday (am out tomorrow, nowhere near an Aldi).

People don't 'alf take the pee selling on eBay sometimes.

Forgive me but I think this is not bad value - £2 per item - personally I will use at least 5 items including the Opi (oh please not the grey as I love it but already bought it for £7) so the others are all discovery items for me and I accept that the cc cream is tiny but I've never tried it so.... anyway I have ordered it so let's see. I had box 2 which was good and agree with the comments about box 3 which seemed tiny and not good value. Fingers crossed

Forgive me but I think this is not bad value - £2 per item - personally I will use at least 5 items including the Opi (oh please not the grey as I love it but already bought it for £7) so the others are all discovery items for me and I accept that the cc cream is tiny but I've never tried it so.... anyway I have ordered it so let's see. I had box 2 which was good and agree with the comments about box 3 which seemed tiny and not good value. Fingers crossed

Yes that's what I thought £2 per item to try is not bad and no p&p which is rare for Q.

:mysmilie_17: I don't blame her either, twenty quid for a box and sample size is quite steep. Maybe if your daughter gets in touch with Alpha H they might send her a sample of the rose liquid gold, it'll be in their interest because they might get a sale out of it, and you know what they say, if you don't ask you don't get. :mysmilie_3:
Yes, please do ask AH directly, they send out samples.:) I don't know whether they have any samples of the new LG, but of all other products, they have.

SparkleyAndrea, totally agree - if you're going to make full use of what's in the box and/or you want to try out some new stuff then it's definitely good value - hope you enjoy it!

Can't speak for everyone else, but when I'm banging on that something isn't good value it's usually cos I'm trying to be strong and talk myself out of buying it :mysmilie_17:

QVC will have got these sample sizes free from the brand to entice sales and new customers, so £2 an item isn't good in that respect, but if you like it and you think it's worth paying for something that is technically free, then yes, it's worth it.

I just posted this on the Alpha H thread
"£38 for 100ml Rose Liquid Gold delivered - it's making the Tili box a good option for a 50ml size for £20 plus all the other samples, OPI polish etc to try. Still not tempted though."

Hey with these copy & paste skills I could join the QVC Media team!

Yes that's what I thought £2 per item to try is not bad and no p&p which is rare for Q.
I ordered it after I worked out ml for ml & travel size prices on different sites it had a value of £80 plus. This box and the LIB box add to my list of gifts for friends for Birthdays etc

Akimbo. please just think of QVC UK and auto delivery. Always turns into a drama, cancelling the orders, it hasn't arrived(lost out at sea on a ship somewhere), not enough to go round even though they know how many people have signed up for it.

Latest posts

Back