ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

165ct Smoky Quartz Heart & Star Pendant & 47cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 691200
QVC Price £33.00
One Time Only Price £23.12
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Make a bold, stylish statement with this sterling silver heart and star pendant. Forming the sterling silver necklace are 75 round faceted smoky quartz beads, boasting warm honey brown tones. Falling from the pendant is a hammered-effect sterling silver star shape. Suspended below this is a large heart faceted smoky quartz stone, measuring about 30mm x 30mm x 10mm. The necklace measures about 45.5cm (17.9") in length with a 5.5cm (2") extender and has a drop of about 6.5cm (2.5"). It secures with a lobster clasp. Total smoky quartz weight: 165 carats.

Laura Geller Balance n Bronze Baked Colour Correcting Foundation
Item Number: 226496
QVC Price £35.00
One Time Only Price £29.14
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Give your complexion a hint of bronzed colour with Laura Geller's Balance n Bronze Baked Colour Correcting Foundation (24g). The baked powder contains neutral, warm shades of soft tan, peach and cream swirled together to create the foundation. Together, these tones help to brighten sallow skin, correct imperfections, reduce redness and brighten your skin tone. The baking process gives the powder a beautiful dewy yet matte finish. Comes with a retractable Baked Kabuki Brush.

Laura Geller 4 Piece Buildable Beauty Collection
Item Number: 227423
QVC Price £28.25
One Time Only Price £23.60
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Easy to use and wear, this beauty collection from Laura Geller is great for day and evening glamour. It comprises soft pressed Blush in Iced Peach (5.6g), Lip Perfect Duo in Cherry Bling - containing the perfect pairing of a lipstick and lipliner together (1.45g), Eye Shadow Duo in Winter Blues - two rich colours that will glide on and last for hours (3.4g), and Creamy Black Mascara (9g). This set is perfect for popping in your handbag, ensuring you look great throughout the day and night.

Laura Geller Baby Cakes Baked Eye Pallette
Item Number: 227763
QVC Price £34.50
One Time Only Price £28.66
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Add colour and impact to your eye make-up with this collection of baked eyeshadows from Laura Geller. The compact includes four colour domes in Peacock, Lilac, Mink and Sage. All of these gorgeous combinations can be used wet or dry and the deeper tones can also work beautifully as eyeliner. You'll also receive an eyeshadow brush for easy application.

Michael Dawkins Mother of Pearl Ornate Design Drop Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number: 692982
QVC Price £54.00
One Time Only Price £29.84
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

The cool hues of silver and creamy mother-of-pearl meet in these drop earrings by Michael Dawkins. The unusual design features a panel of antique-cut mother-of-pearl, held in place by a stepped bezel of polished sterling silver. The top and bottom of the drop are further embellished with Michael's signature oxidised granulated detail. The earrings have shepherd's hook fittings, suitable for pierced ears only. They have a drop of approximately 4cm (1.6").

Aw, I was kinda hoping the Baby Cakes blush palette would be a OTO although i really should not shop anymore anywat!! :3:

Thanks a million, SCW! You've saved me having to keep tuning into the LG hours all evening just on the off chance they'll show a good OTO.

I've drooled over the Baby Cakes palette for a while, but always been good. Now I'm finally going to cave in & buy!

QVC Price £34.50
One Time Only Price £28.66
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Add colour and impact to your eye make-up with this collection of baked eyeshadows from Laura Geller. The compact includes four colour domes in Peacock, Lilac, Mink and Sage. All of these gorgeous combinations can be used wet or dry and the deeper tones can also work beautifully as eyeliner. You'll also receive an eyeshadow brush for easy application.

Thanks a million, SCW! You've saved me having to keep tuning into the LG hours all evening just on the off chance they'll show a good OTO.

I've drooled over the Baby Cakes palette for a while, but always been good. Now I'm finally going to cave in & buy!

CB just to let you know they changed the price of it and showed it on easy pay here is some proof

QVC Price £29.75
One Time Only Price £24.70
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95
Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £12.35 plus P&P

CB just to let you know they changed the price of it and showed it on easy pay here is some proof

QVC Price £29.75
One Time Only Price £24.70
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95
Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £12.35 plus P&P

Its not showing EP anymore :( was tempted by this and the EP might have swung it, never mind I dont need it anyway :LOL:

Thanks again, Ian! I just checked & it's showing in My Account at the lower price so I'm all smiles. (Missed the Easy Pay option, but I don't mind that.)

Latest posts

Back