Todays Top Tech TSV 13/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hisense A7GQTUK QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV TSV 13/11/21

If you're anything like us, your TV is something you or your family use pretty much every day. So, it's definitely worth making sure you've got the best one out there - we've chosen this Hisense A7GQTUK QLED 4K Smart TV as our current favourite, and here's why. The colour is incredible thanks to Quantum Dot technology, while the fully immersive Dolby technology gives you the visual and audio experience of the big screen from your sofa. And that's just the start of it!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Hisense A7GQTUK QLED 4K HDR Smart TV from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £599 for the 55 inch and £549 for the 50 inch. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £489 for the 55 inch, and £439 for the 50 inch, with no P&P to pay, you’re making a saving of £110.

Delivered directly from Hisense - please allow up to 7 - 10 working days for delivery

Your own cinema experience - whether you're watching films, shows or live sports, this Smart TV has been inspired by cinema technology to bring your sound and picture to life, thanks to the seamless integration of Dolby Vision HDR imaging and Dolby Audio. Dolby Vision HDR technology delivers highlights up to 40 times brighter and blacks that are 10 times darker than standard dynamic range, resulting in astonishing brightness and contrast depth.

See every detail - reproducing the cinematographer's original settings with greater accuracy, enjoy a more realistic viewing experience in stunning 4K UHD, with 4x more pixels than traditional Full HD, which delivers incredible picture quality powered by the Hi-View Engine with advanced real-time AI scene optimisation. Plus enjoy breath-taking picture quality with over a billion true-to-life colours to colours ensure smoother gradients whilst reds, greens and blues appear more vivid and realistic, all provided by Quantum Dot Colour technology.

Get in on the action - when your TV detects a sports signal it automatically switches to Sports Mode. This uses Smooth Motion to reduce blur and screen lag (input lag less than 20ms) for a seamless, fluid experience, so you'll never miss a shot!

Innovative display - the VIDAA is a quick and responsive system that loads speedily and give you quick, customisable access to your favourite applications. The dedicated remote allows you to make your selection with just one button, while voice command can control the TV with your speech!

Take your pick - with a choice between an impressive 50" or 55" UHD Resolution Display, you can pick the size that best suits your space.

What's in the box?

• 1 x Hisense A7QG QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV - in a choice of 50" or 55"
  • 1 x remote control - requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)
  • Quick start page
  • User manual
  • Power cable

Attachments

• Hisense TSV 1.jpg
    Hisense TSV 1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 60
  • Hisense TSV 2.jpg
    Hisense TSV 2.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 64
  • Hisense TSV 3.jpg
    Hisense TSV 3.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Hisense TSV 4.jpg
    Hisense TSV 4.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Hisense TSV 5.jpg
    Hisense TSV 5.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 62
Hisense A7GQTUK QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV
Item Number: 725452
P&P £0.00

50" QVC Price £549.00 Todays Special Value Price £439.00

55" QVC Price £599.00 Todays Special Value Price £489.00

If you're anything like us, your TV is something you or your family use pretty much every day. So, it's definitely worth making sure you've got the best one out there - we've chosen this Hisense A7GQTUK QLED 4K Smart TV as our current favourite, and here's why. The colour is incredible thanks to Quantum Dot technology, while the fully immersive Dolby technology gives you the visual and audio experience of the big screen from your sofa. And that's just the start of it!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Hisense A7GQTUK QLED 4K HDR Smart TV from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £599 for the 55 inch and £549 for the 50 inch. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £489 for the 55 inch, and £439 for the 50 inch, with no P&P to pay, you’re making a saving of £110.

Delivered directly from Hisense - please allow up to 7 - 10 working days for delivery

Your own cinema experience - whether you're watching films, shows or live sports, this Smart TV has been inspired by cinema technology to bring your sound and picture to life, thanks to the seamless integration of Dolby Vision HDR imaging and Dolby Audio. Dolby Vision HDR technology delivers highlights up to 40 times brighter and blacks that are 10 times darker than standard dynamic range, resulting in astonishing brightness and contrast depth.

See every detail - reproducing the cinematographer's original settings with greater accuracy, enjoy a more realistic viewing experience in stunning 4K UHD, with 4x more pixels than traditional Full HD, which delivers incredible picture quality powered by the Hi-View Engine with advanced real-time AI scene optimisation. Plus enjoy breath-taking picture quality with over a billion true-to-life colours to colours ensure smoother gradients whilst reds, greens and blues appear more vivid and realistic, all provided by Quantum Dot Colour technology.

Get in on the action - when your TV detects a sports signal it automatically switches to Sports Mode. This uses Smooth Motion to reduce blur and screen lag (input lag less than 20ms) for a seamless, fluid experience, so you'll never miss a shot!

Innovative display - the VIDAA is a quick and responsive system that loads speedily and give you quick, customisable access to your favourite applications. The dedicated remote allows you to make your selection with just one button, while voice command can control the TV with your speech!

Take your pick - with a choice between an impressive 50" or 55" UHD Resolution Display, you can pick the size that best suits your space.

What's in the box?

• 1 x Hisense A7QG QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV - in a choice of 50" or 55"
  • 1 x remote control - requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)
  • Quick start page
  • User manual
  • Power cable

I used to live next door to people whose TV was so loud I could hear every word of every programme. I moved. We bought a new telly not that long ago as the old one conked out. I think it was £170 from Argos (it's not a giant smart one obviously).

CC

It is too complicated to explain on here. They are completely different technologies.

But OLED is recognised as the best picture, especially the contrast and true blacks.

There is plenty on the web to explain the technologies.

well what can i say , such a great deal on QVC for this tv 🧐

or maybe pay £10 more for a 6 year warranty !!!!!!!!!!

I used to live next door to people whose TV was so loud I could hear every word of every programme. I moved. We bought a new telly not that long ago as the old one conked out. I think it was £170 from Argos (it's not a giant smart one obviously).

CC

Would it not have been simpler to ask them to turn their telly down a bit? 😉

anyone who bought one of the tvs and are happy with them , i suggest you send back and get one from costco with 5yr warranty cheaper , it’s £15 to join online if not a member

Blimey thats actually quite spooky - my next door neighbour is a completely obnoxious snot who actually looks like Shrek 😮. He has no neck and weird ears. He plays the saxophone - need I say more….
They are out there. I've lived next door to most of them :LOL: I have also lived with at least one of them :oops::oops:

CC

Late to the party, but just caught a clip of the odious Hohbein declaring that he got rid of his other TV (you know, the Samsungs that he says are the best) because he wanted "the best picture possible". So the tech expert claims you can get the best picture possible for £500. No wonder he blocked me online everywhere, he can't stand me telling people the truth.

Latest posts

Back