Travel Style RFID Card Holders & Gift Boxes TSV 31/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Also worth remembering that the most you can ever be out of pocket in a card scam, anywhere in Britain or the EU, is £50 and, in practice, banks will usually refund even that. Getting scammed is inconvenient but hardly worth bothering about beyond taking the usual sensible precautions. Whenever I see these hyped-up RFID demonstrations I always think they'd be better saying never go out without a tinfoil hat...

I agree, QVC will be selling condoms next, over priced condoms of course, because as we know QVC is all about "protection" from the sun, wrinkles, credit scams, even protect yourself against stinky poos............too much? :mysmilie_17:

I really like them! It's not so much the RFID malarkey as the hard shell and the card holders. I agree you have to open them with a modicum of care, but then you generally would I think. I had very expensive leather ones before these which just wore out after time, but these are a lot easier to locate in your bag (God I used to have some panicky moments! MY CARDS!!!!!)and easier to get at the cards too. I know these may be dearer than some but I think they look better than some too.

Latest posts

Back