Ultrasun TSV 3/6/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s on the ultrasun page on Facebook
Sports gel 20 or 30
Family 30
Face 30
Choice of two kits

Ultrasun Sun Protection 3 Piece Summer Favourites Collection TSV 03/06/19 (repeat of last years)

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234998

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239980

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.97
P&P £1.95

This suncare collection from Ultrasun features a trio of SPF heroes, with two super-sized formulations to get the whole family summer ready, including full size Face SPF 30, super-sized Family SPF 30, plus your choice of super-sized Sports SPF 20 or 30 Gel, depending on your needs. Stay protected in the sunshine with these summer favourites from Ultrasun, perfect for sharing with loved ones off on holiday.

*A great saving: : If you were to buy these items individually from Ultrasun you’d pay £98. So to get this three-piece kit for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, is a superb saving of £53.09.

Apply just once - the Ultrasun range requires just once-a-day application (reapply in extreme circumstances), and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of two years after opening for most products, you can keep your skin protected when you’re off the beach and back home.

Stay stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this great selection once more in 60 days' time, at this great price - perfect if you're jetting off multiple times this year!

Can be applied once a day (reapply in extreme circumstances)
All-day protection against UVA and UVB rays
Suitable for all skin types
SPF products are free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes
Can be used for up to two years after opening

Both collections contain:

1 x Family SPF 30 (250ml; supersize) - a gentle, fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula that provides protection for areas that easily catch the sun, and is a great choice for those with sensitive skin
1 x Face SPF 30 (50ml; full size) - a non-greasy and fast-absorbing cream to help protect against the visible signs of photo-ageing (premature ageing of the skin caused by repeated exposure to UV rays). Suitable for sensitive complexions and can be applied daily under your make-up

Make your choice:

1 x Sports SPF 20 (400ml; supersize) - a fast-absorbing, clear, non-greasy and non-sticky gel; water and perspiration-resistant; ideal for people who enjoy sports and water sports and gentle enough to use on the scalp. Offers medium SPF 20 protection

Or:

1 x Sports SPF 30 (400ml; supersize) - a fast-absorbing, clear, non-greasy, non-sticky gel; water and perspiration-resistant; ideal for people who enjoy sports and water sports and gentle enough to use on the scalp. Offers high SPF 30 protection

How to use:

Apply liberally in the shade (ideally indoors) to clean, dry skin 15 - 30 minutes before sun exposure

Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun.

We should all be aware of the health issues caused by overexposure to the sun & those who don't want it to prematurely age them should also follow advice. However, the way this holier than thou woman drones on drives me mad. If I was on any social media I'd contact the Q while she's on air & tell her how my mum would put baby oil on us because I'd just love to see her disapproving face.

If the preaching Ali sees some of the reviews she will not be on her ‘high horse’ for vey long.

ml for ml

1 x Family SPF 30 (250ml; supersize) - Qvc price £36 cost £17.47
1 x Face SPF 30 (50ml; full size) - Qvc price £20 cost £9.71
1 x Sports SPF 20 (400ml; supersize) or 1 x Sports SPF 30 (400ml; supersize) - Qvc price £34.50 cost £16.74
Total Worth from Qvc £90.50 total cost incl p&p in calculations £43.92, so just under half price.
Not for me though, I like my Calypso once a day.

ml for ml

1 x Family SPF 30 (250ml; supersize) - Qvc price £36 cost £17.47
1 x Face SPF 30 (50ml; full size) - Qvc price £20 cost £9.71
1 x Sports SPF 20 (400ml; supersize) or 1 x Sports SPF 30 (400ml; supersize) - Qvc price £34.50 cost £16.74
Total Worth from Qvc £90.50 total cost incl p&p in calculations £43.92, so just under half price.
Not for me though, I like my Calypso once a day.[/Q

I'd be tempted but for the awful sport product in a 400ml!!! vat. Has anyone had a good experience with the sport? (or bad?) Please? TIA.

I burn very easily but I've coped all these years with the cheapies factor 50 and got by. I've been out in Edinburgh all day today so I've missed Ms Cleeve's shows thankfully. She was on when I left the house at 8.30am and I'm just home and she's still on. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

CC

I burn very easily but I've coped all these years with the cheapies factor 50 and got by. I've been out in Edinburgh all day today so I've missed Ms Cleeve's shows thankfully. She was on when I left the house at 8.30am and I'm just home and she's still on. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

CC

You can catch up as she is bound to be on all night. Joy of joys!

I’ve never used the stuff so can’t comment despite reading poor reviews but I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes rather than listen to her holier than thou preaching.

You can catch up as she is bound to be on all night. Joy of joys!

I’ve never used the stuff so can’t comment despite reading poor reviews but I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes rather than listen to her holier than thou preaching.

Oh I couldn’t agree more, I’d happily sit there and chew my own arm off than listen to her 1950s school mam patronising for one minute.

CC

Love Edinburgh, happy days when I used to set out on the bus for a day’s shopping, the shops on Princes Street were quite different then! Still now so much better than listening to Abbi C.!

Latest posts

Back