Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve been crafting one way or another for around 70 years. I craft for enjoyment rather than selling for a profit. I have made bespoke cards for friends and family but never charged anything like they suggest on any craft channel. Most things I knit, crochet, sew or embroider etc are for personal use or donated to charity.
I didn't mean to knock crafting which obviously gives people a lot of pleasure, I just find the craft channels very low key. This is quite refreshing when compared to the hype of IW3.

I didn't mean to knock crafting which obviously gives people a lot of pleasure, I just find the craft channels very low key. This is quite refreshing when compared to the hype of IW3.
I wasnt offended. I watch Create and Craft for a bit of company. It’s calming to watch compared to the other shouty shopping channels. It’s often quite funny especially if something goes wrong.

Chef Mark’s grater is playing up. Chef Mike’s is working perfectly. The man (Mark) is really struggling going by his hands. You have to feel sorry for him. Nothing is working for him. He is now talking about a chef with FOUR Michelin stars…God help us..
Crikey my mums old Spong Grater worked better than that. Only got rid of it a couple of years ago when I bought a Tefal electric one.

The pair of them look as if they’re contestants on the Generation Game. He’s making a right pigs ear of that onion. Don’t let Foghorn see this or she’ll be supplying it as a meal to the needy!

His onion just turned into a gooey mess. User error? Rotten onion? Who knows? What is clear visually is Chef Mark gets himself into these messes due to nerves or unfamiliarity with the products he is meant to demonstrate, or both, perhaps?
I don’t think these are meant for grating onions. I always use my Ninja chopper for onions.

I don’t think these are meant for grating onions. I always use my Ninja chopper for onions.
That’s the thing…He’s blagging it. But he isn’t very good at blagging. Mason is an extremely shrewd operator who thinks on his feet. He CAN do it if he needs to. Anybody with any serious interest in cooking or cuisines would know there is no such thing as a Michelin Four Star restaurant. From what Chef Mark said last night, clearly he doesn’t.

Latest posts

Back