Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has this presenter doing the watches now been on the old IW or is she part of the TJC presenters?

How he has lasted so long is a mystery. Hard to believe but his ridiculous antics must move product. When someone swears a lot, you tend to become immune to bad language, the shock value fades. I suppose it's similar with him, everyone accepts he's an idiot; Peter's just made an outrageous claim, Peter's just told a dirty joke, Peter's implied that the first flexi is the total price. So what? Move on.

But it never sits easy with me and I think quite a lot of us on here. We expect higher standards of honesty and decency but this irritating man lives in a time warp and is well beyond his own sell by date.

HE'S WON AWARDS FOR THIS, REMEMBER!

Another Plonker, Mike of the Masons, was selling handbags last night and claiming that the strap alone would sell 'all day long' for £20.

This is yet another of their ploys, separate part of the product and give it a vastly overpriced value. They do it with watch straps too.

Total hype. I found replacement leather over the shoulder handbag straps on ebay for a few quid.

I challenge Mike to take a stall at say Romford market and stand there all day flogging straps for £20 each. Bring your sheepskin coat and flask though Mike, it may be a long day.

This guy today makes Jess seem like a baby found in a basket outside the police station. His little boy this, his little boy that, his wife, his mum, his dad…A relative for every scenario and every product. We all know why he’s doing it. But some other sales techniques would certainly help.

This guy today makes Jess seem like a baby found in a basket outside the police station. His little boy this, his little boy that, his wife, his mum, his dad…A relative for every scenario and every product. We all know why he’s doing it. But some other sales techniques would certainly help.
Yiannis was just grey and boring on Create he soon learnt hard sell

Yiannis doing the old GRAND MONT GRAND THEFT routine.

Worth £1750 ? Where ? The Christianis Duchianis web site of course.

I'm sorry for anyone who thinks this guy is different, his softer style is for sure but not his ethics. If your only comparison the manufacturers own Web shop then you have no credibility. And he keeps bigging up the value to watch collectors but they won't touch this. Its Swiss movement not made.

Oh Yiannis, you might like to play at secret agents but James Bond wouldn't wear this.

Latest posts

Back