Vax TSV 2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 42
  • Vax TSV 3.jpg
    Vax TSV 3.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Vax TSV 4.jpg
    Vax TSV 4.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 44
My daughter has a Vax her flat is carpeted with a beautiful carpet thats a very pale colour. Its pristine.

I had a lumbering Vax carpet cleaner that lasted for years and when it packed up I got a slimline one. So easy to use and it sucks out black dirt (dog to blame and Mr CCs and guests shoes) from our livingroom rug. It's fab in the caravan as well. I've had several Vax steam cleaners which have been good at their job. I have to renew these kind of appliances fairly often as when you have men/dogs/guests in your house they probably get far more use than they are designed for.

I like the look of this (although not in the market) as it has a tool to do furniture which mine doesn't.

CC

Vax Platinum Smartwash Pet Carpet Washer with Additional Solution
Item Number: 732601
QVC Price £380.00
Todays Special Value Price £269.96
P&P £5.95
4 Easy Pays of £67.49

Deep clean your home with this incredible SmartWash carpet washer from Vax. The device will wash when you push it forward and dry when you pull it back, making it easy and intuitive to use, and it will automatically mix the required amount of cleaning solution, saving on wastage and fuss. It comes with a clever SpinScrub hand tool, great for cleaning surfaces above the floor, such as upholstery, stairs or your car seats. Perfect for pet owners, this feature-packed washer is a great way to keep your carpets looking and smelling their best!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Vax Platinum Smartwash Pet Carpet Washer with additional solution from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £380, plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £269.96, plus P&P, you're saving £110.04.
Deep clean your carpets - when used with the Vax Platinum Antibacterial Solution, this carpet washer will kill over 99% of the bacteria lurking in your carpets and upholstery, particularly if you're cleaning up after your pets, to create a clean home environment for you and your loved ones.
Purr-fect for pet owners - as well as its bacteria-busting deep cleaning, this carpet and upholstery cleaning solution comes with a purpose-made Pet Stain and Odour Remover, which will help to keep your home looking great and smelling fresh despite the best efforts of any messy dogs, cats, or other animals you might share your space with!
Pre-treat stubborn stains - got a stain that'll need a little more oomph to shift? Time for your pre-treatment wand to shine. The carpet washer handle detaches at the press of a button to serve as your handy pre-treatment wand to spray those stubborn stains for more effective cleaning.
Dry your carpets quickly - need to get your carpets dry in a jiffy? The Vax SmartWash features a dedicated dry-only mode that will use Heatblast technology combined with powerful extraction to get your carpets pet and company-ready in as little as one hour.
Clean beyond the carpet - put the cleaning power of your new Vax SmartWash carpet cleaner to work on your upholstery, your stairs and even the seats and interior of your car with the clever SpinScrub handwash tool. It'll have your fabrics looking spotless without the need for scrubbing and is just the thing for giving that old pet bed a thorough cleaning!
Just the right mix - you don't need to worry about measuring out just the right amount of Vax's Platinum Antimicrobial Solution for your carpet cleaning. The clever SmartWash device will automatically add just the right amount of cleaning solution to your mix to ensure that every clean is spotless with nothing wasted.
QVC's added value - your Vax SmartWash carpet cleaner comes with two 250ml bottles of Vax's Platinum Antimicrobial Solution and one 250ml bottle of their Pet Stain and Odour Remover as standard. To keep you cleaning for longer, we're also including a 1.5-litre bottle of the Platinum Antimicrobial Solution as well as another litre of the Vax Stain and Odour Remover!
What's in the box?
  • Carpet Washer with integrated pre-treatment wand
  • Two-in-one antimicrobial wash tool
  • SpinScrub hand wash tool
  • 2.5m (8.2') hose
  • Accessory bag
  • User guide
  • 2 x Vax Platinum Antimicrobial Solution (250ml)
  • 1 x Vax Pet Stain and Odour Remover (250ml)
  • 1 x Vax Platinum Antimicrobial Solution (1.5L)
  • 1 x Vax Pet Stain Odour Remover (1L)

Latest posts

Back