Vionic TSV 2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Vionic TSV 3.jpg
    Vionic TSV 3.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 299
  • Vionic TSV 4.jpg
    Vionic TSV 4.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 241
I may be 71 but I still love pretty - and feminine, footwear (completely loathe Birkenstock and their ilk). The big negative with these, are the very thick ankle and heel strap, which never flatter any ankle, whether young or old. Bit like the hiking sandals that we would have laughed off the planet back in the 60's and are so popular now. Yes we all want comfort (I lived in Skechers during recovery from a hip op), but I refuse to wear care home clodhoppers yet, and hope to Lord I'm never in a position to do so.

I may be 71 but I still love pretty - and feminine, footwear (completely loathe Birkenstock and their ilk). The big negative with these, are the very thick ankle and heel strap, which never flatter any ankle, whether young or old. Bit like the hiking sandals that we would have laughed off the planet back in the 60's and are so popular now. Yes we all want comfort (I lived in Skechers during recovery from a hip op), but I refuse to wear care home clodhoppers yet, and hope to Lord I'm never in a position to do so.
These are probably very comfortable, but overpriced no doubt, poorly made & look cheap. They will look cute on slim ankles/legs & small feet. Loads of better stuff elsewhere.

I love birks, they suit me, but damn whoever made them trendy so the price rocketed. Of course I was wearing them for ages beforehand. Ditto Hunter wellies.

Yeah, let's buy really ugly sandals at monstrous prices. Not.

CC

Like the Crocs gang. One I was never in.

They're ugly. I saw a pair of Clarks wedge sandals on the Q's website & really liked them, however, both reviewers said they needed to size up & I couldn't be bothered with all the faff so looked elsewhere. I found a pair I preferred - cheaper, no p&p & I received them within two days. Good old QVC, my personal shopper that always finds me something better from another company 👍

Vionic Orthotic Pacific Raz Adjustable Metallic Sandal with FMT Technology
Item Number: 184149
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

These Pacific Raz sandals from Vionic feature metallic sheen straps, easy hook and loop fastenings and platform wedge soles with triple density mid-soles, which work to give your feet firm support under the arches and a cushioned feel at the balls of your feet. Designed with Vionics patented built-in FMT technology, these sandals will keep your feet comfortable all day long, perfect for the warm weather ahead.

Versatile style - the minimalistic style will go with any outfit, whether you’re pairing them with a simple shorts and T-shirt combo or styling them with your favourite summer dress. The platform wedge soles will also boost your look with a bit of height, while the sleek metallic finish keeps them contemporary and will effortlessly take you from sunny days to balmy nights.

Choose comfort - thanks to their podiatrist-designed FMT technology and triple density midsoles, these sandals will hug the contours of your feet and help to improve their natural alignment. They’re also easy to get on and off thanks to their hook and loop fastenings on both straps, so the result is all-day comfort you can trust.

Your colour, your style - with six fabulous shades to choose from, each with a chic metallic finish, you’re spoilt for choice. Go for Black or Gunmetal for a sleek shade that will go with anything in your wardrobe, pick Cherry or Cloud for a gorgeous pop of colour that will uplift your look, or choose White or Rose Gold for an elegant sheen you’ll love.

• Embossed ‘V’ logo on the strap
  • Outer, inner, sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 5cm (2”)

Colour options:

• Gunmetal
  • Rose Gold
  • Black
  • Cloud
  • White
  • Cherry

All measurements are approximate

QVC Price £65.00
P&P £4.95

These Pacific Raz sandals from Vionic feature metallic sheen straps, easy hook and loop fastenings and platform wedge soles with triple density mid-soles, which work to give your feet firm support under the arches and a cushioned feel at the balls of your feet. Designed with Vionics patented built-in FMT technology, these sandals will keep your feet comfortable all day long, perfect for the warm weather ahead.

Versatile style - the minimalistic style will go with any outfit, whether you’re pairing them with a simple shorts and T-shirt combo or styling them with your favourite summer dress. The platform wedge soles will also boost your look with a bit of height, while the sleek metallic finish keeps them contemporary and will effortlessly take you from sunny days to balmy nights.

Choose comfort - thanks to their podiatrist-designed FMT technology and triple density midsoles, these sandals will hug the contours of your feet and help to improve their natural alignment. They’re also easy to get on and off thanks to their hook and loop fastenings on both straps, so the result is all-day comfort you can trust.

Your colour, your style - with six fabulous shades to choose from, each with a chic metallic finish, you’re spoilt for choice. Go for Black or Gunmetal for a sleek shade that will go with anything in your wardrobe, pick Cherry or Cloud for a gorgeous pop of colour that will uplift your look, or choose White or Rose Gold for an elegant sheen you’ll love.

Colour options:

• Gunmetal
  • Rose Gold
  • Black
  • Cloud
  • White
  • Cherry

Thanks SCW

Thanks SCW
Do you know if they are on EP please?

Approx once a year I try another pair of Vionics, telling myself that these might just be the ones! I have fairly chunky custom made orthotics which I can only wear in a pair of trainers one and half sizes too large.

Summer sandals with at least a small amount of similar support is the holy grail.

Every time I fall for the hype but I've yet to try and keep a pair. I have a 100% return rate for Vionics so I've banned myself from ever ordering again. I really wanted them to be the answer but they just don't suit me, I wish they did.

Birkenstocks met with the full approval of my physio who made the orthotics when I moaned about them not fitting in shoes, so I'll stick with those. (Nobody mention the B word on QVC's facebook page)

QVC Price £65.00
P&P £4.95

Colour options:

• Gunmetal
  • Rose Gold
  • Black
  • Cloud
  • White
  • Cherry

Do you know if they are on EP please?