VPL on the Women With Control Launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tiddlywinks

Registered Shopper
Last night on the TSV Women With Control launch, model Tiffany had very obvious VPL.

The lines and ripple was half way up the cheeks (sorry if TMI) so really visible.

Surely, when you know you'll be modelling tight jersey bottoms then you'd take a bt of care in choosing your undies?

I mean, Q sells a range of stuff that's supposed to sort VPL - why let a model strut around like that? You can see the camera trying to avoid it.

Not a good look.

I didn't see the TSV launch, but saw Tiffany modelling them along with some other ones and it was the same this morning. They were so tight, they showed all her underwear.
And WHY does she always wear skin tight tops? she was modelling a very pretty red jumper that Kathy Taylor also had on and it was so tight, you could see her sucking in stomach...... another bug bear of mine is when the very pretty Catherine(?) blonde hair who usually models with her Mum Jane - she also models jeans (usually on the DG hours) that are so tight, you can see the creases at the back of her knees and backside - WHY!!!! next size up would look so much better and it just does not give me the confidence to order the clothes

I think that although Catherine is by far the most curvy (excluding Joy) she still has long legs and no cellulite and is in proportion (size 10) Unfortunately the punters are not the same, with me its big hips, thighs like trunks, smallish (!) waist, wee short legs and more cellulite than an orange grove. VPL is the least of my worries!

I've done a bit of modelling and when it's for mass ranges they only usually bring a couple of sizes so you are either squashed into something too small or pinned up in something too big. With quick changes there's little time to check VPL.

Yes I noticed the VPL and i looked terrible. I also had to laugh when Jill F said she had never seen the range before and thought it was AMAZING...... ye Jill I bet she did not order.

I love the name ...Women in Control ..or with control lol....what a load of toot ...lol yet again somebody making mega bucks from our insecurities ..:mysmilie_5:

Latest posts

Back