What does Chuntley look like!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Catherine looks much better with darker hair. Didn't like that reddish colour at all, she looked drained in it. Blonde was nice though! :mysmilie_12:

There are very few people suited to these harem pants, IMO, even the tall and slim. I don't think they are flattering.
I didn't see Catherine but I did see Pipa looking hideous in some kind of baggy harem style trousers - maybe it was Join? Are they really trying to tell us that these clothes look good on people? Maybe tall girls but on us shorties these would look ridiculous, not that I'd pay the price. Also, today, Jackie Kabler had an "ooer" moment when she was demo'ing the window vac. She had on these grey leggings with a top that did not cover her backside and - well - you could just about see her G string. Mr CC would have choked on his cornflakes had he been here. Lumpy bums in leggings and all that . . . .

CC

Catherine's new dark hair is lovely. I can't understand why so many presenters and guests go for the bimbo-blond-with-roots look when their complexions are made for brunette. Catherine almost looked elegant today. Who'd 've thunk it?

Ok then, maybe this is, years ago she said she liked being a nail technician but would never have wanted to make it her career (because as she told OPI they were so much better at it than her) couple of months back (again to OPI) she would've made it her chosen career if she were not on QVC.

Maybe over the years she just changed her mind? I would certainly choose a different career now from the one I'd have chosen years ago, we often look for different things from life as we get older.

Maybe over the years she just changed her mind? I would certainly choose a different career now from the one I'd have chosen years ago, we often look for different things from life as we get older.

So what's stopping her? She doesn't have to stay at QVC, she can pick right up where she left off tomorrow if she really wanted to change careers.

So what's stopping her? She doesn't have to stay at QVC, she can pick right up where she left off tomorrow if she really wanted to change careers.

You answered that question yourself when you said that Catherine said "she would've made it her chosen career if she were not on QVC". She didn't say she wants to change careers, she said that now being a nail technician would be her second choice. She's doing her first choice of career, so why on earth should she change?

Catherine's new dark hair is lovely. I can't understand why so many presenters and guests go for the bimbo-blond-with-roots look when their complexions are made for brunette. Catherine almost looked elegant today. Who'd 've thunk it?

Agree, like your style! Maybe it's cool in telly lalala land, lol!!!! :mysmilie_13:

From what I remember, Catherine's first choice of career was as a dental nurse !!! I always had a 'first choice career' but was never able to attain it back in the 60's, was funnelled into the typing pool and office work followed thereafter. If you manage to be in a job you 'love' then you're very lucky, for most of us our dream job remained that, and you put up with just getting a wage at the end of the week/month.

Latest posts

Back