What's going on at QVC towers ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

still it makes a change from Jill Frankenstein who seems to get where castor oil cant !!!! (She wants to be careful, she is definitely looking facially very masculine of late).

Brissles, you've made my day!! Has JF ever been on any of the make up shows where the presenter joins in with the guest and puts the make up on? I can't remember seeing her doing it and I think she could definitely do with it! She always looks so pale and shiny. A big dollop of Laura Geller's anti shine powder would do her the world of good.

Brissles, you've made my day!! Has JF ever been on any of the make up shows where the presenter joins in with the guest and puts the make up on? I can't remember seeing her doing it and I think she could definitely do with it! She always looks so pale and shiny. A big dollop of Laura Geller's anti shine powder would do her the world of good.
That shiney cherry red nose could do with a bit of the powder too.

On the Lulu Guinness shows yesterday, they showed a photo of Catherine Huntley [freebie pusher] and Lulu G. at the V&A celebration party for Lulu G's 20th anniversary. The two guys with them in the photo- was the little guy the lovely Steve? Just wondered as he only came up to her armpits!!

No not Catherine's Steve.
Just watching the v box they have just said of the two men they are Lulu G's bosses at QVC.
Just made me laugh whilst showing the LG Mirror Cutout Pollyanna Bag.
Lulu has just said she didn't know what linning the bag had inside as she'd never seen it, as it's not in her shops yet.
Also now whilst showing the LG Cream Colour Block Large Pollyanna Bag LG says "lets just turn over the bag to check it's got it's feet on oh yes it has."
Now either she didn't know she'd designed it with feet or did she think they had dropped off.

Oh and yes I maybe have heard wrong but thought I heard her say I'm so suprized to see the orange Pollyanna bag here.
My shop managers will be not happy to see it here, as we don't have it for love or money.
Now funny that on her web site it's there for the ordering.

:flower:

Glad to oblige Topaz !! I dont know how old JF is, but give her another 10 years and here is one lady who will not age well. Unless she goes for the double filler option, like dear old Lulu Bombed Out !

Oh and yes I maybe have heard wrong but thought I heard her say I'm so suprized to see the orange Pollyanna bag here.
My shop managers will be not happy to see it here, as we don't have it for love or money.
Now funny that on her web site it's there for the ordering.

It's £175 on her website as well compared to £245 on QVC!

Just made me laugh whilst showing the LG Mirror Cutout Pollyanna Bag.
Lulu has just said she didn't know what linning the bag had inside as she'd never seen it, as it's not in her shops yet.
Also now whilst showing the LG Cream Colour Block Large Pollyanna Bag LG says "lets just turn over the bag to check it's got it's feet on oh yes it has."
Now either she didn't know she'd designed it with feet or did she think they had dropped off.

She said that last night too - you'd think, seeing as it's so bluddy expensive, that she'd want to see each product as soon as it was finished regardless of whether or not it was in the shop yet.

last night they were also waxing lyrical about the This Is The Life purse and how super affordable it was at £45. Anyway, Lulu started saying it was a travel purse and when she goes abroad she finds she has lots of difference currencies ... so I thought, oh, it'll open up and there will be different sections so you don't get them all muddled up but no. It was a bog standard coin purse. The only thing is has to do with travel is the cities on the front.

Last edited:
She said that last night too - you'd think, seeing as it's so bluddy expensive, that she'd want to see each product as soon as it was finished regardless of whether or not it was in the shop yet.

Defo just what I was thinking.
You'd want to ensure your design translates into the bag you wanted it to be.
I'd be ashamed to admit I'd not checked the bag I was expecting people to use their hard earned money, as she says.

I was just checking todays TSV on the web in case it sells out before the morning and saw these.Russian diamonds from Kristall in 2 Easy Pay instalments

Kristall 1ct Diamond Multi Set Tapered Ring 18ct W…
Price£1503.00

Kristall 1ct Diamond Marquise Shaped Pave Ring 18c…
Price£1933.00

Kristall 1.5ct Diamond Ring 18ct Gold
Price£2105.00
Shall we all have one each after all they are on easy pay.

Glad to oblige Topaz !! I dont know how old JF is, but give her another 10 years and here is one lady who will not age well. Unless she goes for the double filler option, like dear old Lulu Bombed Out !

All JF needs to do to improve her ageing process is put on a few stone

Hi Amber & Ruby maybes we could push the boat out, and get two on easy payment??? lol I wish! lol. Who do they think watches them half the time, do they really think that the majority of their viewers have robbed the brinks mat? or are related to Rothschild? sometimes i just wonder, if you really had that amount of money to buy a diamond, would you really go to QVC? I mean imoho if i was able to pay that sort of cash on a diamond i would go to either Birmingham jewellery quarter, or the London counterpart, where i would be necky and ask for discount on cash - i could put that into theory if i win the lottery tonight rofl :flower:

Ahem, just on a side note, one of our very own members is setting up a website for selling diamonds.....(Clue: PPP :cool2:)

Ahem, just on a side note, one of our very own members is setting up a website for selling diamonds.....(Clue: PPP :cool2:)

really? would they be PINK diamonds by any chance?

anyway, back to the original topic, i dont wanna see cheap crap on QVC all the time. they have lots of nasty tat, we dont want it ALL time time... surely!theres a hell of a lot of cheapo shopping channels on tv, if you dont want to see lulu guiness go watch JML or whatever its called instead.

and as for "what planet are they on?", actually theyre on the Planet Retail, the first law of which is "know your market". and if you think the people in charge of QVC dont know their market and what they can sell, in what quantities and to whom then YOU are the ones on another planet.

get real please.

Latest posts

Back