Who wouldn't want this for Christmas...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the 'Gifts for Friends and Family' show, barely scraping 2 stars from 37 reviews

http://www.qvcuk.com/Supabond-No-Gu...ct.507519.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-507519

No thanks. Of course QVC will try to tell us that this isn`t just ordinary glue but special glue, perfect for gifting. I daresay someone on here will have a "friend" who thinks it`s wonderful, or who`se allergic to other glues or who`se ordered similar glue from America and it beats B and Q glue into a cocked hat. Other than that, I can`t possibly think of anybody who`d buy it as Christmas gift.

No thanks. Of course QVC will try to tell us that this isn`t just ordinary glue but special glue, perfect for gifting. I daresay someone on here will have a "friend" who thinks it`s wonderful, or who`se allergic to other glues or who`se ordered similar glue from America and it beats B and Q glue into a cocked hat. Other than that, I can`t possibly think of anybody who`d buy it as Christmas gift.

Isn't it just the most bizarre item to include in a generic (dreaded word) 'gifting' show??? Even if I was a serious DIY enthusiast, I'd be seriously p*ssed off if I got this under the tree!!!!

Now we know what the QVC Arsebook faithful have been sniffing....

I'd like if as a gift please.

It's too expensive for me to buy for myself, espcially with almost £5 PP.

PM me for my address to send it to me.

The person who buys this as a gift will also buy the garden hose. I would use the glue to make absolutely sure that the hose is not removable once I have stuck it where the sun never shines

Ah maybe that's why Michelle Moan looks high every show she's on, she asked for James Bond as her "gift" but got Supa Bond instead.

If someone bought that for me I would tell them to turn around and bend over, said gift would then be inserted ....

Latest posts

Back