Williams Racing Waterless Wash 'n' Wax Smells........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

user 22184

Registered Shopper
Williams Racing Waterless Wash 'n' Wax Smells Like Rotten Eggs!

Christ on a bike, the smell! Is this normal? I opened the polythene bag surrounding the 5 Litre container and it was like the dog had farted in it. Removing the cap and the eggy stench was the same. You're supposed to be able to use this product inside the car as well, but who'd want to?!

Williams Racing Waterless Wash 'n' Wax Smells Like Rotten Eggs!

Christ on a bike, the smell! Is this normal? I opened the polythene bag surrounding the 5 Litre container and it was like the dog had farted in it. Removing the cap and the eggy stench was the same. You're supposed to be able to use this product inside the car as well, but who'd want to?!
The instructions said shake well before use, so I did. It was the consistency of cottage cheese. There's summat wrong, I tell thee. The containers are now in an outbuilding because of the stench. This is going straight back to IW for a refund.

No shouldn't be smelling like rotten eggs.

I've have the big 5 litres containers, although I got mine from Amazon, the same folk that sell it to Ideal World also sell directly on Amazon, sometime have a better price plus free shipping. The shaking is because if it's sitting around for a while, the solution separates a bit, more watery at the top and thicker further down, but a quick shake sorts it out.
I have noticed if you forget to wash wash the cloths, they can get smelly after a day or so, but other than that it should be smelling ok when it's being used or just being stored.

No shouldn't be smelling like rotten eggs.

I've have the big 5 litres containers, although I got mine from Amazon, the same folk that sell it to Ideal World also sell directly on Amazon, sometime have a better price plus free shipping. The shaking is because if it's sitting around for a while, the solution separates a bit, more watery at the top and thicker further down, but a quick shake sorts it out.
I have noticed if you forget to wash wash the cloths, they can get smelly after a day or so, but other than that it should be smelling ok when it's being used or just being stored.
Thanks Hammy.

Latest posts

Back