Winter Sleep Solutions TSV 16/01/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must be a weirdo then, because I love a sheet shock. Cold, smooth cotton bedding, and then you do a bit of a bed dance and it's all nice and warm in an instant. I can't abide flannel bedding - it's like sleeping in a towel for me. Each to their own :)
Me too - the thought of fluffy sheets puts my teeth on edge

I love the cozee home sheets and duvet covers and heated overblanket with the fluffy bedspread on top. I feel cold all the time so cold sheets are no good for me. Everyone else would be far too hot but it's perfect for me. I'm even still wearing my winter cozee PJs 🔥 Mr CC keeps a fire extinguisher by the side of the bed :LOL:

CC

I love the cozee home sheets and duvet covers and heated overblanket with the fluffy bedspread on top. I feel cold all the time so cold sheets are no good for me. Everyone else would be far too hot but it's perfect for me. I'm even still wearing my winter cozee PJs 🔥 Mr CC keeps a fire extinguisher by the side of the bed :LOL:

CC
I’m still wearing warm, fleecy PJs (but not CH) as well. I am also still using CH winter bedding. It was supposed to be 19°C here today but my house is not that warm and the temperature is going back down over the next week. “Ne’er cast a clout till May is out” as they say - I’ll go by that unless we have a heatwave, I suppose.

CC
I remember from another thread, cc, your Mr CC and my Mr M like igloo life. Mr M throws off all the toppers and I gratefully snuggle up under them, no matter what the temperature outside. Until the temperature reaches mid-twenties centigrade I need a jumper, long-sleeve and up to the neck. In winter it's always 5 layers when I go out with warm gloves, a warm scarf and hat and fur-lined boots.

I received my Lunasoft pack today, Toril. You can tell I was feeling a bit guilty about getting it when I really didn’t need more bedding, as I think I was subconsciously looking for reasons to return it! :ROFLMAO: At first, I thought it was just Velvetsoft but finer and lighter, but it is a bit smoother as well, I think. I do like it as I like Velvetsoft. I then worried that, being thinner, and in the light colour I went for, you’d be able to see through it to the fabric and any slight pattern underneath, but I tried a pillowcase and it seems fine. Then, I thought the colour (ivory) was not going to go with anything. They described it in the video as “white but not the very bright white” Cozee Home do, but it looked very cream to me. However, now I’ve put it next to cream cushions, it is actually more like a milk white and will work with some other items I have. It makes a nice change from bright white anyway.

So, all in all, I’m happy. No buyer’s remorse after all! ✔️

I received my Lunasoft pack today, Toril. You can tell I was feeling a bit guilty about getting it when I really didn’t need more bedding, as I think I was subconsciously looking for reasons to return it! :ROFLMAO: At first, I thought it was just Velvetsoft but finer and lighter, but it is a bit smoother as well, I think. I do like it as I like Velvetsoft. I then worried that, being thinner, and in the light colour I went for, you’d be able to see through it to the fabric and any slight pattern underneath, but I tried a pillowcase and it seems fine. Then, I thought the colour (ivory) was not going to go with anything. They described it in the video as “white but not the very bright white” Cozee Home do, but it looked very cream to me. However, now I’ve put it next to cream cushions, it is actually more like a milk white and will work with some other items I have. It makes a nice change from bright white anyway.

I’m glad you like it. As I said earlier, it’s not as dense as the velvet soft and reminds me of soft suede. It is smoother but still warm when you get into bed. No sheet shock at all. I got the charcoal set which is like a brown/taupe colour. No buyer remorse from me either.

I wasn't aware that you knew what buyers remorse actually was Andi? 😂😂😂

I must be a weirdo then, because I love a sheet shock. Cold, smooth cotton bedding, and then you do a bit of a bed dance and it's all nice and warm in an instant. I can't abide flannel bedding - it's like sleeping in a towel for me. Each to their own :)
You're not alone! I'm another one who likes smooth, cotton sheets all year round.

Latest posts

Back