Kim TSV 5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Kim & Co Ponte Crepe Pin-Tuck Wide Leg Trousers

QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.92
P&P £3.95

Petite

Regular

Revive your wardrobe with these wide leg trousers from Kim & Co and discover how versatile modern tailoring can be. Made from the brand's Ponte Crepe fabric, they feel soft and offer a beautiful drape, while a wide elasticated waistband ensures your comfort. We love the elegant finishing touch of the pin-tuck details on the front and the practical pockets, of course!
*A great saving: if you were to buy these Kim & Co Ponte Crepe Wide Leg Trousers from QVC UK after this offer ends, you'd pay £51 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £37.92 plus P&P, you're saving £13.08.
How to style - whether paired with trainers for a laid-back look or dressed up with a blouse and jacket for more formal occasions, these trousers adapt seamlessly to your lifestyle and styling needs. For a truly sophisticated ensemble, why not match them with a co-ordinating blazer?
Choose your colour - these trousers come in five different shades including bright Fiesta Red and beautiful Deep Seafoam, ideal if you’re after a bright pop of colour for spring and summer. Alternatively, you can keep things classic with Black or Navy, or look ever-so sophisticated in Sand.
  • Casual fit
  • Wide leg
  • Wide comfort waistband
  • Pin-tuck detail along the front
  • Side pockets
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Navy
  • Sand
  • Fiesta Red
  • Deep Seafoam
Garment measurements:
  • Waist: XS: 63.5cm (25"), S: 68.6cm (27"), M: 73.7cm (29"), L: 78.7cm (31"), XL: 83.8cm (33"), 2XL: 91.4cm (36"), 3XL: 99.1cm (39")
  • Hip: XS: 94cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 109.2cm (43"), XL: 114.3cm (45"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 76.2cm (30")
All measurements are approximate

I don't like the trousers but Jill looks great in them with the matching jacket. Jenny looks like a giant tomato.

CC
I agree and this is honestly the first time I've seen Jenny look awful in any of Kim's clothes. She can come out wearing the the most bizarre colour combinations and styles but she always gets away with it, not this time. I was trying to think of what she looked like and I don't think I can come up with better than what you've just said. I agree with what you said about Jill - I actually like the look of overlong trousers (though maybe not that overlong) I couldn't be doing with having my hems tripping me up or getting dragged through all the dirt in the street, they're not gonna look good for long. From what I could see so far, this collection is particularly frumpy and that's coming from somebody who loves a pussy bow on a blouse, but combined with those frumpy patterns and colours it doesn't work for me. They mentioned 1990's power dressing, that's never been my thing, but I don't remember it ever looking frumpy. Jenny was in raptures about this olive green shirt with button back sleeves (another look I can't stand) so out comes Natasha wearing it with a cream coloured crossbody handbag with completely distracted from the shirt so you couldn't really see what it was supposed to look like - Their stylists really haven't got a flaming clue have they?

Everyone in them looks frumpy and I know they would make me look huge - as long as I stayed upright in them - the risk of me tripping in long, flappy trousers is high. And I don't like sewn-down creases because it just cheapens the look. When a single stitch of the crease goes, I might as well throw them away because I can never sew them up neatly with that tiny hem.

The trousers didn't fit Natasha properly and I'm now watching Catherine in the red ones. Horrible. They are pulling across the crotch and grabbing the thighs on everyone and Kim always said she hated the "smile lines" across the crotch - yet here they are. Does Kim actually make the clothes any more?

CC

The trousers didn't fit Natasha properly and I'm now watching Catherine in the red ones. Horrible. They are pulling across the crotch and grabbing the thighs on everyone and Kim always said she hated the "smile lines" across the crotch - yet here they are. Does Kim actually make the clothes any more?

CC
I guess there's worse lines to have around the crotch area! Both Jenny and Catherine are looking dangerously close hopefully it's just the seam down the middle. These trousers are very unforgiving - from what I've seen today, unless you're stick thin these trousers really accentuate the belly. This whole collection is a big fail from Kim - total frumpfest!

These are designed for American /Canadian women who live out on the range and would find these in the one clothes shop in their nearest town. We all know that fashion in the colonies is about 15 years behind us.

I had Kim trousers in my younger days and the one thing I liked about them was that they fell from the waist, had plenty room across the front and back and around the thighs but they fitted nicely without being baggy. More going out trousers than your everyday chuck them on type but they looked smart. Long sold on ebay as my life has changed and I've no need for them now but Kim's designs from way back were far superior to what comes out now.

CC

Agree. But way back then, online shopping hadn't got off the ground, so buying clothes off the telly was a new concept - a change from catalogues if you didn't want to trawl the shops. So the fashion had to be different, well made and a decent price, unlike now where there is so much competition. Every day I get little fashion booklets come through the door, like Damart - I never buy, but who doesn't like browsing ?

Agree. But way back then, online shopping hadn't got off the ground, so buying clothes off the telly was a new concept - a change from catalogues if you didn't want to trawl the shops. So the fashion had to be different, well made and a decent price, unlike now where there is so much competition. Every day I get little fashion booklets come through the door, like Damart - I never buy, but who doesn't like browsing ?
I love it. I window shop on my laptop every night - spend about £500 a go (not in real life). I imagine what I'd buy if money were no object and then think "do I really want or need this carp?" :LOL: (answer's no of course).

CC

I love it. I window shop on my laptop every night - spend about £500 a go (not in real life). I imagine what I'd buy if money were no object and then think "do I really want or need this carp?" :LOL: (answer's no of course).

CC

I guess there's worse lines to have around the crotch area! Both Jenny and Catherine are looking dangerously close hopefully it's just the seam down the middle. These trousers are very unforgiving - from what I've seen today, unless you're stick thin these trousers really accentuate the belly. This whole collection is a big fail from Kim - total frumpfest!
The trousers looked fairly alright on the slimmer (mostly bumless) models, but on Jenny, with her large bum and belly, they looked awful. If she had gone up a size, they maybe would have looked passable, but some people's vanity won't allow them to budge from the size they believe they are. The bright green and bright red ones are, imo, unwearable. Probably in the 'colonies' as Brizzles calls them, they go down better with the ladies, but those colours don't travel well across the Atlantic. I know that I would feel foolish and badly dressed if I wore them out.

Latest posts

Back