TSV 3.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 95
  • TSV 4.jpg
    TSV 4.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 92
  • TSV 5.jpg
    TSV 5.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 113
Soo agree. These made up words make my teeth itch. Blouson is bad enough, but coatigan ? What next ? Skirtydress ? And anything with the word "faux" turns me off. I want proper, not faux.
What about 'real faux pleather'? I've heard it mentioned! And 'scort' which is a cross between a skirt and a pair of shorts.

I actually own a "shacket" and I'll have to be honest it was a bit of a pointless buy. I bought it a while back hoping that it would serve as a nice warm shirt when it's cold and a jacket when the weather gets a bit better. First time I wore it as a shirt although it looked ok it was difficult to find a coat big enough to accommodate the bulk and when I took the coat off, it felt like I was wearing outerwear indoors as it was a bit heavy and stiff. It doesn't really serve much purpose in my wardrobe other than being just another jacket and I've got plenty of jackets. As the shacket I bought doesn't have side pockets it's unlikely I'll choose to wear it over one of my other ones. As I'm typing this I'm thinking it's gonna go on my hitlist for things to get rid of so I can buy something else I'll get more wear out of. It's a shame as it's really well made and looks really nice but pointless if I'm not getting any use from it. I might look out for a nice black and white checked shirt that I can wear in the winter. The D&Co one is horrible, I can't stand the look of suedette. I think it's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist!

Denim & Co. Suedette Shacket
Item Number: 404507
QVC Price £51.96
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This suedette shacket from Denim & Co. is a versatile addition for your wardrobe that beautifully blends style and comfort. The faux suede gives it a soft feel and a trendy finish, while its relaxed fit makes it a perfect layering piece that will take you through winter and into spring. Whether you're pairing it with a chunky knit and jeans or a blouse and trousers, this shacket can be adapted to suit any outfit and any weather.
*A great saving: if you were to buy the Denim & Co. Suedette Shacket from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £51.96 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98 plus P&P, you're saving £16.98.
Key transitional style - imagine strolling through the park on a crisp winter's day, snug in your new shacket and a jumper, or meeting friends for a casual lunch wearing it with a favourite top and your staple jewellery. The versatility of this piece means it can take you from season to season and from day to night with ease.
Practical details - this shacket has not one, not two, but four pockets! Great for using for your smaller essentials or for pure style. It also boasts a classic turn-down collar and functional button fastenings down the front, allowing you to wear it open or closed.
Core wardrobe colours - there's something to suit everyone with five different hues to choose from that vary from the fashionable Pink or Royal Blue to your easy-to-wear Taupe or Khaki and of course, timeless Black.
  • Long sleeves
  • Loose fit
  • Turn-down collar
  • Button fastenings
  • Waist and chest pockets
  • Made from 93% polyester and 7% elastane
  • Cool iron, dry clean or machine wash at 30 degrees
Colour options:
  • Taupe
  • Royal Blue
  • Pink
  • Khaki
  • Black
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 101.6cm (40"), S: 106.7cm (42"), M: 111.8cm (44"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 3XL: 146.1cm (57.5")
  • Length: XS: 69.9cm (27.5"), S: 70.5cm (27.8"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 72.1cm (28.4"), XL: 73.3cm (28.9"), 2XL: 75.3cm (29.6"), 3XL: 77.5cm (30.5")
All measurements are approximate

I think the coat 'jacqette' has a shiny, slippery inside. If it does, then I had one a few years ago. I liked it until I compared it with a real suede jacket a fellow teacher was wearing. An obvious difference that made me feel very inferior. She said that she belonged to th Vabnderbilt familr so naturally her gag would be better than mine

I watched the presentation this morning to see what sort of BS they would spout about this slightly hideous and pointless garment and it didn't disappoint, of course this "finishing piece" "elevated" any look and we should buy more than one - great idea, pass me my phone! Anyway, I was just about to turn over when a Carole Hochman robe came on screen, it looked like it had been made from a 1970's bedspread, it was full length, had big side pockets and a zip up front, it took me a few seconds to realise that it's a thing of beauty and that I need it especially for a mere £22.80 (& postage of course). As I was reaching for my phone they announced that the olive green option had sold out (I'd have preferred that one) but ruby red was still available so I didn't waste any more time - I bought it!!!! I have 2 dressing gowns, a hooded leopard print one that I wash and wear all the time, the hood is a bit superfluous for me as my hair is long so it gets all tangled up and when I'm bent over washing my hair it flops over and gets wet, it's getting a bit old and tatty now as well. My other one was given to me a few xmas's ago and it's still hanging up unworn, it's a pretty pale peach colour with white hearts. I've been meaning to donate it for ages as I know being such a pale colour it'd be too high maintenance for me. It is now in the charity donation bag alongside the pointless shacket I own. Good day's work so far lol!

E
I think the coat 'jacqette' has a shiny, slippery inside. If it does, then I had one a few years ago. I liked it until I compared it with a real suede jacket a fellow teacher was wearing. An obvious difference that made me feel very inferior. She said that she belonged to th Vabnderbilt familr so naturally her gag would be better than mine
Too many typo errors. Should be the Vanderbilt family, and she intimated by dropping the name of her exalted family that her jacket was better than mine. And, of course it was.

Latest posts

Back