Denim & Co TSV 5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Denim & Co. Cargo Trousers

QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.97
P&P £3.95

Regular

Petite

These stylish cargo trousers from Denim & Co. serve as a fashionable building block for countless everyday outfits! Not only are they trendy and easy to wear, but they're comfortable and practical too, made from a soft twill fabric and featuring plenty of convenient pockets. Whether you're running errands or enjoying a leisurely day out, their versatile design allows you to seamlessly transition from a laid-back look to a more dressed-up ensemble.
How to style - we love the idea of pairing these cargo trousers with a crisp white shirt and sandals over spring and summer, but your options are endless. They’ll go great with everything from a T-shirt and trainers for casual days, or a shirt and heels for evenings out.
Which hue is you? Choose from five wearable colours including a timeless classic in Black, easy neutrals like Brown, Olive and Sand, or go for the slightly brighter (and oh-so stylish) Blue.
  • Straight waistband with belt loops
  • Button and zip fastenings
  • Two side pockets, two cargo pockets
  • 60% viscose, 35% cotton, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C (delicate cycle, wash separately)
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Brown
  • Olive
  • Sand
  • Blue

The fit doesn’t look good does it? I think a lot of the models are in the wrong size. I bought a pair very similar in Primark last week for £16, and they are a much nicer fit.

I ordered a pair as I’ve been wanting a pair of dark green cargos for ages & these come in petit. Looking at the models I’m expecting to have to return them though. Unfortunately I don’t live in reach of a Primark.

I ordered a pair as I’ve been wanting a pair of dark green cargos for ages & these come in petit. Looking at the models I’m expecting to have to return them though. Unfortunately I don’t live in reach of a Primark.
I was in Primark this morning. They have exactly the same trousers for a tenner. Don’t know about the quality though.

Latest posts

Back