Worst job on QVC or any Shopping Telly?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DunmowDizzy

Registered Shopper
Mine would be colour wow model. Imagine having to have permanent grey roots and get them out on TV!

What's yours?

Last edited:
the person having to deal with the presenters and their diva requests would be mine i think... i'd get fired for telling them to do it themselves or asking who do you think you are hahaha

I wouldn't want to be a plus size model having to show my wobbly bits on any of the control-wear shows like Slim and lift...thinking about it, I wouldn't want to display myself on TV in a lot of Q's fashion and smile to the camera knowing I look ridiculous most of the time.

Thinking about about it. i also think opening the parcels of used returns must be pretty awful. I hope they wear gloves. I bet people send worn clothing back unwashed etc.

Not the worst job but it can't be much fun being employed because you have rosacea and having to sit there beaming while they keep scrubbing makeup off your face to prove it.

My worse job would be doing the washing up after one of the food or kitchen gadget shows.

errmmm, I have a problemo with this wow thing - some of the models used are way too young to have grey roots - dontcha think?

Having said that, I went grey over night when my dad was near to death - I was only 27 at the time.

errmmm, I have a problemo with this wow thing - some of the models used are way too young to have grey roots - dontcha think?

Having said that, I went grey over night when my dad was near to death - I was only 27 at the time.

I must say have had wondered if they had a way of faking the roots 'to WOW UP' on the telly. Mmm I wonder?

Being the stylist who has to make their ridiculous fashions look presentable because they'll never look good so you know you're onto a loser straight away. Or maybe it's one of those jobs advertised "GSOH required".

ironing the northern nights high thread count bedding

I'll change my choice from earlier to this one too Boffy. I hate ironing with a passion, so much so these days that clothing and bedding in particular is more likely to be chosen if it is labelled non-iron! I'm looking forward to trying my first Cosy Home bedding this winter when it comes back in stock. I can always find something better to do than ironing!

Latest posts

Back