WynneLayers TSV 01/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like Marla's tent-like clothes, but the fabric she uses wears like iron and never pills. I don't know if the cheaper look alikes will do this, but I think not. So, I agree with all the negative reviews, but at least her clothes are not throw away. Give away, maybe.

Wynne Collection Reversible Poncho
Item Number: 198572
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

Add a layer of chic, effortless style to any outfit with this poncho from WynneLayers. A staple for your transitional autumn / winter wardrobe, this poncho boasts a comfortable loose fit with an open front and a stylish reversible design that'll allow you to switch up your looks in a flash. Ideal for completing both your day and night ensembles, it's sure to become a firm favourite in your collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this WynneLayers Reversible Poncho from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £110 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you're saving £40.04.
How to style - this versatile poncho is the perfect option for elevating a range of looks. Try it with a plain top, jeans and trainers to take your casual outfits to the next level, or layer it over a shirt and pair with trousers and loafers for a sophiscated office look. Going for something cosier? Wear it over a midi dress with tights and boots.
Choose your colour - if you love classic shades then you can't go wrong with the Black / Ecru option, which will go well with everything. Oatmeal / Ecru is the way to go if you're looking to tap into neutral tones, while Bitter Chocolate / Wisteria or Periwinkle / Pearl Heather Grey will add a gorgeous touch of colour to your cover-up collection.
  • Elbow-length sleeves
  • 50% viscose, 30% polyester, 20% nylon
  • Hand wash only
Colour options:
  • Black / Ecru
  • Bitter Chocolate / Wisteria
  • Periwinkle / Pearl Heather Grey
  • Oatmeal / Ecru
Garment measurements:
  • Back chest: XS/S: 96.5cm (38"), M/L: 101.6cm (40"), XL/2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Length: XS/S: 73cm (28.8"), M/L: 74.3cm (29.3"), XL/2XL: 78.1cm (30.8"), 3XL: 82.6cm (32.5")
All measurements are approximate

£113.95 for that? Come off it. Even if I was in the market for a horse blanket I’d expect pure wool for that price! Even for the reduced price of £73.91 I’d be looking for a fairly decent wool content - 50/50 viscose poly nylon = unacceptable. It looks like it’s been cut with a pair of garden shears, rusty ones at that! The £78 + postage pencil skirt isn’t even hemmed by the look of it, those shears are definitely getting some use.

Last edited:
I really need to switch channels! When can a lack of a lining in a jacket be used as a selling point? . When it’s MW of course!! Over £90 for an unlined paper thin jacket - I don’t ****** think so ! Worzel needs to chuck all the stock in a bin bag (it’ll all fit in it’s so flimsy) and bu#%er off!
Do other people laugh out loud when they hear the prices?

It looked creased to me? I have no use for such a garment. It looks as if it would fall off if I tried doing anything ?
Yes looks as though it is creased.When is a rectangle of fabric described as a garment? When it is from the great, the wonderful Marla! Rediculous price and if I had something like this, which I won’t, I would be forever adjusting it when worn.
Listening to Melissa’s sales pitch is a great laugh though.

"Definitely make sure you dry it flat" (Melissa, BA). Who has the space to dry three metres of material flat in their home if you can't line dry or tumble dry? Then you obviously have to iron it, judging by the creasing on screen. Nah.

I really need to switch channels! When can a lack of a lining in a jacket be used as a selling point? . When it’s MW of course!! Over £90 for an unlined paper thin jacket - I don’t ****** think so ! Worzel needs to chuck all the stock in a bin bag (it’ll all fit in it’s so flimsy) and bu#%er off!
Do other people laugh out loud when they hear the prices?
I don't laugh at the prices, but I snort at them!

I don't like Marla's tent-like clothes, but the fabric she uses wears like iron and never pills. I don't know if the cheaper look alikes will do this, but I think not. So, I agree with all the negative reviews, but at least her clothes are not throw away. Give away, maybe.
I have a few of her clothes but not my Favourite Brand.

Latest posts

Back