WynneLayers TSV 11/08/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can’t imagine where I’d wear the outfit. They were also selling a loose vest in matching colours to go under the jacket for £50. Viscose and nylon. Is that expensive ? Don’t know how they set their prices.
A random number generator I'd imagine as the prices make absolutely no sense whatsoever! As regards to the outfit, I was on the verge of saying "I have no words" until I saw Worzel stood there looking like a pregnant boiler engineer or an extra from Prisoner Cell block H!

Its just very expensive. Its not linen if anything its over styled and overpriced. Jilly has just said you can add an extra trouser to your order. Best part of £68.00 I dont think so. Jaeger prices.
....Poundland quality!

Last edited:
Anyone with an average/ larger bust and it will just poke out at the front even more, notice a lot of the models are wearing it open.I have the feeling and please prove me wrong, it will look like a dishrag after the first few wears.
I should have added larger stomach too!That is probably most of the population the front of the jacket is just the right length to draw attention to that.

Just awful - overpriced, unflattering - what's to like? I think they're trying to appeal to the larger sized women who to be honest, would look like a tank in these unshaped garments. Again, nothing to fit so cheap to make - it doesn't matter if you make the trousers an inch different (even the waist, which is elasticated so again cost-cutting). Both garments very unclassy imho.

I should have added larger stomach too!That is probably most of the population the front of the jacket is just the right length to draw attention to that.
Yes, design something to hi light big stomach and camel toe! I also noticed that the pocket linings on the trousers were visible through the material. Tiff was there with her new hair and face, she looks ok from a distance, but get a closeup, and she looks like an extra from the ‘Thriller’ video!

Yes, design something to hi light big stomach and camel toe! I also noticed that the pocket linings on the trousers were visible through the material. Tiff was there with her new hair and face, she looks ok from a distance, but get a closeup, and she looks like an extra from the ‘Thriller’ video!
🤣🤣🤣

A random number generator I'd imagine as the prices make absolutely no sense whatsoever! As regards to the outfit, I was on the verge of saying "I have no words" until I saw Worzel stood there looking like a pregnant boiler engineer or an extra from Prisoner Cell block H!
🤣🤣🤣

It is 4.38 pm and all colours and sizes are in stock for both items. I can't imagine where to wear them.

STIFF TIFF!!!

I think this TSV is (almost) on par with the recent Malissa J monstrosity. To be fair I didn't think this one looked awful on everyone, and it was good to see that Jilly Halliday didn't pull the short straw as usual. Some of the models looked quite chic from a distance, distance being the operative word as you weren't able to see the poor workmanship and the creasing. Of course the price was the biggest turn off - all that money for a set of rags that were made in China. Kim's clothes are at least made in Canada, and whilst she seems to have gone off piste with her some of her designs and pricing - her goods are well made!

Maxine the model looked OK in the blue tone but in my opinion it’s overpriced. If Maxine can’t make an outfit look worth the money, nobody can.

Latest posts

Back