Shay & Blue TSV 08/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shay & Blue Limited Edition Concentrate Fragrance 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 248953
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

Immerse your senses in the exclusive, limited edition five-piece Concentrate Fragrance Collection from Shay & Blue. Encased in a gorgeous gift box, this wow-worthy collection features limited edition Fragrance Concentrate, two travel-sized Eau de Parfums in the intoxicating scents Atropa Belladonna and either Blacks Club Leather or brand new and exclusive Cedarwood Grapefruit, plus a divine bodycare duo in brand new packaging. Step into a wonderland of scent this season or treat your loved ones to the joy of fragrance.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Shay & Blue you’d pay £165. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £91.09.
A QVC exclusive - you won't find this incredible fragrance collection anywhere else but here, making it an exciting exclusive that's perfect for sharing with your favourite people (or keeping for yourself!).
Into the new - in this collection, discover the brand new, exclusive bodycare duo in the gorgeous fragrance Melrose Apple Blossom or the enticing scent Tallulah's Camellia, featuring a luxurious Body Wash and Body Lotion. What's more, each one comes in brand new aluminium packaging, giving them a sleek, minimalist finish you're sure to love looking at in your bathroom!
A radiant launch - introducing brand new Dark Amber Pomegranate Fragrance Concentrate - yours when you choose the Dark Amber Pomegranate option. Dive into the allure of juicy pomegranate, sultry dark amber and a golden heart of cardamom and clove, combining to create a captivating tincture that's sure to entrance whoever steps your way.
Experience opulence - select the Amber Oud Ahad option to discover a richly opulent Fragrance Concentrate that leaves a silky, elegant scent on your skin. Boasting voluptuous notes of elegant iris, red rose, heady amber and captivating oud, it's the scent of luxury - and one you'll hardly want to put down.
Exude confidence - bold, beautiful and a stunning statement, Oud Alif Fragrance Concentrate will help you make an entrance in any room. Yours when you select the Oud Alif option, it'll enrobe you in sensual notes of fine oud agarwood, chocolate noir, saffron and dark patchouli, combining to create a hypnotic blend that's impossible to ignore.
Travel beautifully - in this set you'll also receive two gorgeous travel-sized Eau de Parfums in Shay & Blue's beloved scent Atropa Belladonna, plus Blacks Club Leather if you choose either the Dark Amber Pomegranate or Amber Oud Ahad options, or a brand new and exclusive preview of Shay & Blue's 2024 fragrance Cedarwood Grapefruit if you select the Oud Alif option. Each one comes in a neat spray applicator for easy on-the-go wear, making them ideal for popping in your handbag or pocket for touch-ups throughout the day. Who says everyday life can't be beautiful?
Gift gorgeously - all wrapped up in an eye-catching gift box, this collection makes a very special present to pamper a loved one with. Treat their senses to all the fragrances in this set, or split it up into three fabulous gifts to share the Shay & Blue love. If you can't bear to part with all of it (we don't blame you!), why not gift the bodycare duo and Eau de Parfums and keep the fragrance concentrate for yourself? It's the season to treat yourself, after all!
  • Delivery to UK mainland only

Fragrance notes:
Dark Amber Pomegranate:
  • Top note: pomegranate
  • Heart note: cardamom and clove
  • Base note: dark amber
Amber Oud Ahad:
  • Top notes: royal neroli and iris absolute
  • Heart note: red rose
  • Base notes: labdanum amber and oud wood
Oud Alif:
  • Top note: oud wood
  • Heart notes: chocolat noir and saffron
  • Base note: dark patchouli
Melrose Apple Blossom:
  • Top note: spring apple blossoms
  • Heart notes: salted toffee apple and lemon bamboo
  • Base notes: chilled amber
Atropa Belladonna:
  • Top notes: dark cassis berries
  • Heart notes: full blooms of white narcissus and jasmine from Grasse
  • Base notes: patchouli and rare bourbon vanilla
Blacks Club Leather:
  • Top note: English leather
  • Heart notes: cognac and firewood
  • Base note: mahogany
Tallulah's Camellia:
  • Top note: bluebells
  • Heart notes: camellia and gardenia flowers
  • Base notes: white tea and blond woods
Cedarwood Grapefruit:
  • Top note: pink grapefruit
  • Heart notes: neroli and coffee bean
  • Base note: cedarwood

Contains:
Make your choice:
  • 1 x Dark Amber Pomegranate Fragrance Concentrate (100ml) - a brand new fragrance from Shay & Blue, this alluring tincture boasts sultry notes of juicy pomegranate, dark amber and a golden heart of cardamom and clove, combining to create a captivating scent to entrance anyone who comes close
Or
  • 1 x Oud Alif Fragrance Concentrate (100ml) - inspire your inner confidence with sensual notes of fine oud agarwood, chocolate noir, saffron and dark patchouli, combining to create a hypnotic blend that will get you noticed
Or
  • 1 x Amber Oud Ahad Fragrance Concentrate (100ml) - a richly opulent fragrance with notes of elegant iris, red rose, heady amber and captivating oud, which combines to create a silky, luxurious scent
Plus
With the Dark Amber Pomegranate or Amber Oud Ahad options:
  • 1 x Melrose Apple Blossom Body Wash (100ml) - a gentle and refreshing body wash that works to condition the skin as it cleanses, delicately scented with Shay & Blue's beloved Melrose Apple Blossom fragrance, encapsulating blossoms, salted toffee apple, sharp lemon bamboo and chilled amber
  • 1 x Melrose Apple Blossom Body Lotion (100ml) - a delicate lotion that works to hydrate and soften the skin, helping to leave it feeling supple and smooth. Enriched with Shay & Blue's beloved Melrose Apple Blossom fragrance, encapsulating blossoms, salted toffee apple, sharp lemon bamboo and chilled amber
  • 1 x Atropa Belladonna Eau de Parfum (10ml) - heady and mesmerising, this elegant fragrance layers notes of cassis berries, jasmine, patchouli and vanilla for a truly seductive scent
  • 1 x Blacks Club Leather Eau de Parfum (10ml) - inspired by Blacks Club of Soho, London, this rich fragrance marries notes of English leather, firewood and smooth brandy for a decadent and bohemian tincture
Or
With the Oud Alif option:
  • 1 x Tallulah's Camellia Blossom Body Wash (100ml) - a gentle and refreshing body wash that works to condition the skin as it cleanses, delicately scented with Shay & Blue's enchanting Tallulah's Camellia fragrance, combining notes of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
  • 1 x Tallulah's Camellia Body Lotion (100ml) - a delicate lotion that works to hydrate and soften the skin, helping to leave it feeling supple and smooth. Enriched with Shay & Blue's beloved Tallulah's Camellia fragrance, mingling notes of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
  • 1 x Atropa Belladonna Eau de Parfum (10ml) - heady and mesmerising, this elegant fragrance layers notes of cassis berries, jasmine, patchouli and vanilla for a truly seductive scent
  • 1 x Cedarwood Grapefruit Eau de Parfum (10ml) - an exclusive preview of Shay & Blue's exciting new fragrance launching in 2024, this invigorating and uplifting scent combines notes of juicy pink grapefruit, neroli, vibrant coffee bean and cedarwood

Shay & Blue Limited Edition Concentrate Fragrance 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 248953
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

Immerse your senses in the exclusive, limited edition five-piece Concentrate Fragrance Collection from Shay & Blue. Encased in a gorgeous gift box, this wow-worthy collection features limited edition Fragrance Concentrate, two travel-sized Eau de Parfums in the intoxicating scents Atropa Belladonna and either Blacks Club Leather or brand new and exclusive Cedarwood Grapefruit, plus a divine bodycare duo in brand new packaging. Step into a wonderland of scent this season or treat your loved ones to the joy of fragrance.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Shay & Blue you’d pay £165. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £91.09.
A QVC exclusive - you won't find this incredible fragrance collection anywhere else but here, making it an exciting exclusive that's perfect for sharing with your favourite people (or keeping for yourself!).
Into the new - in this collection, discover the brand new, exclusive bodycare duo in the gorgeous fragrance Melrose Apple Blossom or the enticing scent Tallulah's Camellia, featuring a luxurious Body Wash and Body Lotion. What's more, each one comes in brand new aluminium packaging, giving them a sleek, minimalist finish you're sure to love looking at in your bathroom!
A radiant launch - introducing brand new Dark Amber Pomegranate Fragrance Concentrate - yours when you choose the Dark Amber Pomegranate option. Dive into the allure of juicy pomegranate, sultry dark amber and a golden heart of cardamom and clove, combining to create a captivating tincture that's sure to entrance whoever steps your way.
Experience opulence - select the Amber Oud Ahad option to discover a richly opulent Fragrance Concentrate that leaves a silky, elegant scent on your skin. Boasting voluptuous notes of elegant iris, red rose, heady amber and captivating oud, it's the scent of luxury - and one you'll hardly want to put down.
Exude confidence - bold, beautiful and a stunning statement, Oud Alif Fragrance Concentrate will help you make an entrance in any room. Yours when you select the Oud Alif option, it'll enrobe you in sensual notes of fine oud agarwood, chocolate noir, saffron and dark patchouli, combining to create a hypnotic blend that's impossible to ignore.
Travel beautifully - in this set you'll also receive two gorgeous travel-sized Eau de Parfums in Shay & Blue's beloved scent Atropa Belladonna, plus Blacks Club Leather if you choose either the Dark Amber Pomegranate or Amber Oud Ahad options, or a brand new and exclusive preview of Shay & Blue's 2024 fragrance Cedarwood Grapefruit if you select the Oud Alif option. Each one comes in a neat spray applicator for easy on-the-go wear, making them ideal for popping in your handbag or pocket for touch-ups throughout the day. Who says everyday life can't be beautiful?
Gift gorgeously - all wrapped up in an eye-catching gift box, this collection makes a very special present to pamper a loved one with. Treat their senses to all the fragrances in this set, or split it up into three fabulous gifts to share the Shay & Blue love. If you can't bear to part with all of it (we don't blame you!), why not gift the bodycare duo and Eau de Parfums and keep the fragrance concentrate for yourself? It's the season to treat yourself, after all!
  • Delivery to UK mainland only

Fragrance notes:
Dark Amber Pomegranate:
  • Top note: pomegranate
  • Heart note: cardamom and clove
  • Base note: dark amber
Amber Oud Ahad:
  • Top notes: royal neroli and iris absolute
  • Heart note: red rose
  • Base notes: labdanum amber and oud wood
Oud Alif:
  • Top note: oud wood
  • Heart notes: chocolat noir and saffron
  • Base note: dark patchouli
Melrose Apple Blossom:
  • Top note: spring apple blossoms
  • Heart notes: salted toffee apple and lemon bamboo
  • Base notes: chilled amber
Atropa Belladonna:
  • Top notes: dark cassis berries
  • Heart notes: full blooms of white narcissus and jasmine from Grasse
  • Base notes: patchouli and rare bourbon vanilla
Blacks Club Leather:
  • Top note: English leather
  • Heart notes: cognac and firewood
  • Base note: mahogany
Tallulah's Camellia:
  • Top note: bluebells
  • Heart notes: camellia and gardenia flowers
  • Base notes: white tea and blond woods
Cedarwood Grapefruit:
  • Top note: pink grapefruit
  • Heart notes: neroli and coffee bean
  • Base note: cedarwood

Contains:
Make your choice:
  • 1 x Dark Amber Pomegranate Fragrance Concentrate (100ml) - a brand new fragrance from Shay & Blue, this alluring tincture boasts sultry notes of juicy pomegranate, dark amber and a golden heart of cardamom and clove, combining to create a captivating scent to entrance anyone who comes close
Or
  • 1 x Oud Alif Fragrance Concentrate (100ml) - inspire your inner confidence with sensual notes of fine oud agarwood, chocolate noir, saffron and dark patchouli, combining to create a hypnotic blend that will get you noticed
Or
  • 1 x Amber Oud Ahad Fragrance Concentrate (100ml) - a richly opulent fragrance with notes of elegant iris, red rose, heady amber and captivating oud, which combines to create a silky, luxurious scent
Plus
With the Dark Amber Pomegranate or Amber Oud Ahad options:
  • 1 x Melrose Apple Blossom Body Wash (100ml) - a gentle and refreshing body wash that works to condition the skin as it cleanses, delicately scented with Shay & Blue's beloved Melrose Apple Blossom fragrance, encapsulating blossoms, salted toffee apple, sharp lemon bamboo and chilled amber
  • 1 x Melrose Apple Blossom Body Lotion (100ml) - a delicate lotion that works to hydrate and soften the skin, helping to leave it feeling supple and smooth. Enriched with Shay & Blue's beloved Melrose Apple Blossom fragrance, encapsulating blossoms, salted toffee apple, sharp lemon bamboo and chilled amber
  • 1 x Blacks Club Leather Eau de Parfum (10ml) - inspired by Blacks Club of Soho, London, this rich fragrance marries notes of English leather, firewood and smooth brandy for a decadent and bohemian tincture
Or
With the Oud Alif option:
  • 1 x Tallulah's Camellia Blossom Body Wash (100ml) - a gentle and refreshing body wash that works to condition the skin as it cleanses, delicately scented with Shay & Blue's enchanting Tallulah's Camellia fragrance, combining notes of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
  • 1 x Tallulah's Camellia Body Lotion (100ml) - a delicate lotion that works to hydrate and soften the skin, helping to leave it feeling supple and smooth. Enriched with Shay & Blue's beloved Tallulah's Camellia fragrance, mingling notes of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
  • 1 x Cedarwood Grapefruit Eau de Parfum (10ml) - an exclusive preview of Shay & Blue's exciting new fragrance launching in 2024, this invigorating and uplifting scent combines notes of juicy pink grapefruit, neroli, vibrant coffee bean and cedarwood

Working link

Oh luckily I dont fancy any of that! I'm not a fan of oudh and the price is too high. The 100ml of these three cost £85 rather than the usual £55 IIRC.

Oh luckily I dont fancy any of that! I'm not a fan of oudh and the price is too high. The 100ml of these three cost £85 rather than the usual £55 IIRC.
I’m actually shocked at the price! £75 including P&P. I really fancy the Dark Amber Pomegranate but I’m not paying that! Also I see you get an Atrocious Bellavomit 10ml 🤮 No, no, no!

Suffolk Lavender, long gone, is one I love. Salt Carmel which are starts smelling like warm popcorn and Framboise Noire are the ones I own. The new ones they bring out, I never like the sound of not a fan of all these fruit ones they keep bringing out.
As may recall I adore Suffolk lavender. Got a bottle from eBay on your tip off. I’m eking it out for as long as possible. I have salt caramel and once finished I’ll not repurchase. I adore fragrances and am a tad flippant and wear what suits my mood. Another fav is Lalique amethyst. Gosh we need a fragrance thread.

I was really looking forward to this TSV. Very disappointed with the choice of fragrances and the price. All three are too “heavy” for me and I’m not overkeen on the Oudh fragrances at all.. I was hoping that they’d have Black Tulip or Tallulahs Camelia. Noticed that the price for just the 100mls of perfume has gone up from £52 to £62. (It’s £65 on S&B website) I shan’t be buying this TSV. I’ll buy a bottle of Black Tulip from another online retailer for £55 with free P&P.

Are you sure you got them the right way round?😂😂. I find Atropa B as mild as anything. Black Tulip, which I love, is incredibly strong on my skin and no fade for ages. Today I cracked open a new bottle, BlackBerry Woods. I like it, on my skin it’s a milder version of Amber Rose. I really like that but again, very strong on my skin. I only had a sample of Framboise Noir, IIRC, and it was rather sharp on me. Many perfumes just fade on me.

My stash is kept in a cupboard unless brought out to use.
Oh no! I’m going to have to try them again to check which it was!

Blackberry Woods is another of my top 5.

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Shay & Blue you’d pay £165

100ml EDP RRP £85 cost £38.07
100ml Hand & Body Wash RRP £15 cost £6.72
100ml Hand & Body Lotion RRP £15 cost £6.72
10ml EDP RRP £25 cost £11.20
10ml EDP RRP £25 cost £11.20

Total RRP £165 cost £73.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Oh, that Cait King who used to present Yankee is now a BA for S&B. I found her incredibly twee when she was raving on about candles but she is putting on a more elegant front today. Well I’m basing this on about 6 minutes as I only wanted to see if it sold out.

Oh, that Cait King who used to present Yankee is now a BA for S&B. I found her incredibly twee when she was raving on about candles but she is putting on a more elegant front today. Well I’m basing this on about 6 minutes as I only wanted to see if it sold out.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the TSV didn’t sell out at all. All the options are still available with no waitlists or advanced orders.

llloyd’s breakdown of prices confirmed to me that this TSV is nowhere near as good as past ones or occasional deals on S&B’s own website. I had decided I would pay up to £40 for the 100ml Dark Amber Pomegranate but you definitely don’t need to pay over £8-£10 for a 10ml in other sets (especially when you don’t like them) or over £13 for matching 100ml hand duos.

I suspect the DAP will be popular so it’s probably going to be expensive on eBay.

The DAP sounds glorious but this no price for an experimental blind buy! So money saved, which is just as well as I have been busy elsewhere…

Oh, dear. Someone is talking shite!

Yes, Oudh is very expensive, but do Shay & Blue use synthetic? Lots of how expensive it is from the BA but not saying is it natural. Oudh comes from a tree and quite comment in perfume now. But it is synthetic as for blond Oudh I did a Google and nothing comes up apart from other perfumes called blond Oudh.

Now for the BIG shite! Coffee, oh Dom is using coffee in whatever perfume in with the TSV and coffee will be in lots of perfumes coming. Hello, coffee perfumes have been around for years. Mulger Coffee A*Men, MPG Eau des Iles big coffee perfume, Lush Cardamom Coffee and Atelier Cologne Cafe Tuberose. Oh, Tom Ford Café Rose, which has a coffee note in there.

Oh, dear. Someone is talking shite!

Yes, Oudh is very expensive, but do Shay & Blue use synthetic? Lots of how expensive it is from the BA but not saying is it natural. Oudh comes from a tree and quite comment in perfume now. But it is synthetic as for blond Oudh I did a Google and nothing comes up apart from other perfumes called blond Oudh.

Now for the BIG shite! Coffee, oh Dom is using coffee in whatever perfume in with the TSV and coffee will be in lots of perfumes coming. Hello, coffee perfumes have been around for years. Mulger Coffee A*Men, MPG Eau des Iles big coffee perfume, Lush Cardamom Coffee and Atelier Cologne Cafe Tuberose. Oh, Tom Ford Café Rose, which has a coffee note in there.
We need you undercover in the QVC studios, standing just off set and going “*cough*, *cough*, bullshit” at the appropriate moment. You’d get fired next day but it would be worth it.

I’ve just looked on the website and it says the Oudh is naturally derived, as is everything in the two I checked. I thought that was a thing for Dom though, natural ingredients for his boutique brand!😂

I’ve just looked on the website and it says the Oudh is naturally derived, as is everything in the two I checked. I thought that was a thing for Dom though, natural ingredients for his boutique brand!😂
Yes, of course Oudh is natural, but he does not say his is?

I will give an example. Frederic Malle perfumes now owned by Estée Lauder. He brought out a perfume called The Night which has real Oudh a 50ml size and not pure parfum cost £500 the 100 ml ££££. Real Oudh as I did get the chance to smell his is very middle eastern and that is the clients who buy this, rich middle eastern men.

Yes, I do know Oud is natural and understood the issue. All I can say is the term naturally derived is applied to oud In the ingredient list on the SB website so to my mind that is saying the Oud SB use is not synthetic.

Latest posts

Back