Shay & Blue TSV 08/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shay & Blue 5 Piece Collection TSV 08/11/23 (3 Choices)

100ml EDP RRP £65 + post
100ml Hand & Body Wash RRP £15 + post
100ml Hand & Body Lotion RRP £15 + post
10ml EDP RRP £25 + post
10ml EDP RRP £25 + post

Total RRP £145 + post

Attachments

• Shay & Blue TSV 1.png
    Shay & Blue TSV 1.png
    627.7 KB · Views: 322
Strange but true. QVC will not ship Shay & Blue to Northern Ireland. Yes, the small print on screen UK Mainland only. Yet, Shay and Blue if ordered direct from them have no problem.

Wouldn't be buying it anyway.

I do have quite a bit of S&B in my favourite fragrances already so this will need to be a pretty big bargain to tempt me. Shay & Blue direct seem to do the best occasional deals, and Black Friday then January sales are on the way, so I don’t think QVC will cut it for me. I would definitely not pay a penny over £44 for this set (and that’s assuming I like all the smells in an option) but I reckon this set will be £50+ inc P&P, especially if they include gift baggage. £15 RRP each for a 100ml hand wash or lotion - joke!

Strange but true. QVC will not ship Shay & Blue to Northern Ireland. Yes, the small print on screen UK Mainland only. Yet, Shay and Blue if ordered direct from them have no problem.

Wouldn't be buying it anyway.
I’ve seen that message on screen a number of times for different products but have gone ahead and ordered anyway (I live in Belfast) and they‘ve always arrived. It might be different if you’re ordering something huge like a TV, but I’ve not had a problem with aftershaves and the like.

No, it was Shay & Blue wouldn't let the order go through. So I phoned CS and told sorry we cannot send the N.I. I contacted Shay & Blue on their Facebook, and they were surprised. I am Belfast.

Now, a number of times I have ordered when it said UK Mainland and came okay. Well, I know foodstuff won't a friend got her ordered cancelled it was a cake selection.

Anyway not interested in this.

I can't get on with Shay & Blue blends, even though I want to like them. I've never found a blend that's 'pretty' enough...itms?

Off piste a little, but has anyone (Donna?) tried the Tom Ford White Patchouli?

Is the large one in the picture, Dark Amber Pomegranate, a new one or a specially made for Q job, I wonder. I’ve never heard of it and it wasn’t on their website when I had a casual wander through last week…

Is the large one in the picture, Dark Amber Pomegranate, a new one or a specially made for Q job, I wonder. I’ve never heard of it and it wasn’t on their website when I had a casual wander through last week…

It’s a new one to me and I’ve tried quite a lot of S&b

I've had a few shay and blue sets but wasn't fussy on most of them. They do come beautifully packaged if you were buying as a gift. I think I only liked the oranges one and the dandelion. Peaches was OK but wouldn't re-buy. The black tulip and belladonna ones made me feel ill but I'm very much a light perfume girl.

CC

That is definitely new, surely. I like the sound of it and I don’t have it. I might be tempted after all I said.

I keep trying & testing to find a more modern scent that I like. My loves are the old ones, especially Arpege (Lanvin), Rochas Femme & Chanel No5.
Whenever I’m in somewhere like Boots, don’t live near any big department stores, I test things I think sound interesting but have never yet found one I don’t want to wash off immediately. Gets a bit depressing, you’d think there would be some at least.

Latest posts

Back