ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Candle Warm Summer Nights Large Jars
Item Number: 705911
QVC Price £50.00
Special Price £39.99
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.33

A trio of summer-inspired large jar candles from Yankee Candle - Flowers in the Sun, Passion Fruit Martini and Dreamy Summer Nights. Add fresh, warm and inviting fragrances into your home with this Yankee Candle trio.

Burn time: 110 - 150 hours per candle

Contains:

1 x Flowers in the Sun large jar candle (623g) - a bright scent of sweet blossoms
1 x Passion Fruit Martini large jar candle (623g) - a tropical mix of passion fruit, mango, and zesty orange
1 x Dreamy Summer Nights large jar candle (623g) - a blend of vanilla bean, heliotrope and a hint of woodiness

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705911

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Ocean & Mountain Large Jars
Item Number: 705893
QVC Price £35.00
Surprise Price £28.68
P&P £5.95

A Yankee Candle duo including a fresh and coastal Wild Seagrass fragrance and the warming Mountain Lodge scent. Create your own Yankee routine with an ocean breeze waking you up in the morning and the aroma of a luxurious, woodland retreat helping you relax in the evening.
Contains:

1 x Wild Seagrass large jar candle (623g) - a fresh scent of coastal breeze and dewy sea grass
1 x Mountain Lodge large jar candle (623g) - warming cedarwood and sage

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705893

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Day at the Coast Large Jars
Item Number: 705680
QVC Price £50.00
Surprise Price £39.99
P&P £5.95

A set of three large jar candles from Yankee Candle with scents that bring to mind a joyful day at the coast. Burn in any room of the house for a fresh, welcoming ambience.
Contains:

1 x Sea Harbour large jar candle (623g) - a fresh ocean breeze meets the welcoming aroma of bright citrus, sweet jasmine and warm vanilla
1 x Wind Blown large jar candle (623g) - fresh air and a touch of tangy citrus blend with sea spray and a hint of lily
1 x Fruit Salad large jar candle (623g) - a bright, fun mix of juicy, sun-rich melons, berries and citrus

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705680

Yankee Candle Set of 3 USA Special 2 Wick World Journeys Tumblers
Item Number: (single 705647) (Auto-Delivery 706362)
QVC Price £35.00
Surprise Price £24.98
P&P £5.95

A set of three tumbler candles from Yankee Candle that take you from the Pacific, to the Italian coast, and to the shores of New Zealand on an exotic journey of scents. Fill your home with the fragrant smells of distant lands with these two wick tumblers.
Contains:

1 x Pacific Coconut tumbler candle (566g) - a modern blend of vetiver, salt air and driftwood, with pure coconut extract from the Philippines
1 x Italian Limoncello tumbler candle (566g) - a bright and zesty citrus; perfectly ripe, with a naturally sweet and refreshing scent
1 x New Zealand Wild Berry tumbler candle (566g) - the pure, lush sweetness of New Zealand raspberry extract with fresh blueberries and gooseberries

Likely to re-order this item?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection every 60 days for two further shipments at this Special price.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item, then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Yankee Candle Set of 3 USA Special 2 Wick World Journeys Tumblers
Item Number: (single 705647) (Auto-Delivery 706362)
QVC Price £35.00
Surprise Price £24.98
P&P £5.95

A set of three tumbler candles from Yankee Candle that take you from the Pacific, to the Italian coast, and to the shores of New Zealand on an exotic journey of scents. Fill your home with the fragrant smells of distant lands with these two wick tumblers.
Contains:

1 x Pacific Coconut tumbler candle (566g) - a modern blend of vetiver, salt air and driftwood, with pure coconut extract from the Philippines
1 x Italian Limoncello tumbler candle (566g) - a bright and zesty citrus; perfectly ripe, with a naturally sweet and refreshing scent
1 x New Zealand Wild Berry tumbler candle (566g) - the pure, lush sweetness of New Zealand raspberry extract with fresh blueberries and gooseberries

Likely to re-order this item?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection every 60 days for two further shipments at this Special price.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item, then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

I panicked there for my poor credit card but fortunately, the large jars are now working out well over my personal threshold of £15 a jar. I know they will be popular with people who really want them or don't have the ridiculous stash that I have. Some of them do sound nice.

The set I am quite tempted by, though, is the World Journeys set and they work out £10.31 which appeals to Skinflint Andi. I wonder what's in the Auto Deliveries??

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...rd=706362&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=https:Logon

I panicked there for my poor credit card but fortunately, the large jars are now working out well over my personal threshold of £15 a jar. I know they will be popular with people who really want them or don't have the ridiculous stash that I have. Some of them do sound nice.

The set I am quite tempted by, though, is the World Journeys set and they work out £10.31 which appeals to Skinflint Andi. I wonder what's in the Auto Deliveries??

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...rd=706362&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=https:Logon

its only like 31p over & to try them & possible send them back if you dont like them is deffo worth it (even if it incurrs more postage) & im guessing Christmas in Paris, Spice Island Holiday & Alaskan Lights but they messed up on the last presenation of an AD so be very careful (the one were margrine got it wrong & no-one could confirm till the morning)

its only like 31p over & to try them & possible send them back if you dont like them is deffo worth it (even if it incurrs more postage) & im guessing Christmas in Paris, Spice Island Holiday & Alaskan Lights but they messed up on the last presenation of an AD so be very careful (the one were margrine got it wrong & no-one could confirm till the morning)

Yeah, £10.31 is fine with me - as I said, it's £15+ I flinch at! I agree, definitely worth it. I like the WJ range anyway - I like the jars, the burn and the throw.

The price should last until at least tomorrow when they show it, shouldn't it? I can't decide whether just to get it now or wait and see.

PS Just realised you did mean the big jars are only 31p over too (well in the sets of 3 they are, the duo works out a lot more). I don't love the smells enough though.

Last edited:
Yeah, £10.31 is fine with me - as I said, it's £15+ I flinch at! I agree, definitely worth it. I like the WJ range anyway - I like the jars, the burn and the throw.

The price should last until at least tomorrow when they show it, shouldn't it? I can't decide whether just to get it now or wait and see.

yes should be fine till tomorrow but im fairly accurate with the AD details but i dont hold full responsibitly over it cause of what happend last time

yes should be fine till tomorrow but im fairly accurate with the AD details but i dont hold full responsibitly over it cause of what happend last time

I will probably just order the WJs today. Still thinking about the others at £15.31 each, but I think I can resist.

I will probably just order the WJs today. Still thinking about the others at £15.31 each, but I think I can resist.

yeah cant blame you on them & £15.31 each is a good price as ive seen some stores selling them at about double & i know people who have bought them & i told them off & to get them from Q ect but just happy to help

Oh Lord, I want everything!!!!!! I must calm down and look very carefully at these. I nearly ordered on Temptation earlier but they were out of the Dreamy Summer Night so I didn't and now all these sound great. I am not keen on fruity ones but can stand one I guess, and when I read the Summer Breeze detail that has fruit too. See, I am rambling hysterically already!

:mysmilie_59:

I just rang to order the WJ trio on AD and asked if they knew what drops 2&3 were. I was told they are the same as drop 1. Memories of the previous one of these which Margerine bodged up. So I may wait until the show and see if Steven or Rosa have the details.

I just rang to order the WJ trio on AD and asked if they knew what drops 2&3 were. I was told they are the same as drop 1. Memories of the previous one of these which Margerine bodged up. So I may wait until the show and see if Steven or Rosa have the details.

I rang and was told the candles in the AD drops will be different but they won't be able to tell us the fragrances until nearer the time. Like with the Nails Inc ADs, they can't tell you at the time of going to air but we can ring and find out a week or two before. I don't mind doing that (and will cancel if I don't like them) so I am going to order the WJs. I am melting Italian Limoncello in a warmer now and it's lovely (well, it is to me anyway!).

I wouldn't be surprise if they do know by tomorrow anyway, as it sounds like they are gradually getting more information.

In case you're not watching the launch show, they've just confirmed the AD of the three World Journey jars is:

Christmas in Paris
Spice Island Holiday
Arctic Glacier

And Charlie is driving me mad with his constant reading of Tweets. Really rude! Rosa is talking away, presenting the items, and he's standing there not even looking at her or the candles but pretending he is listening by saying "Mmm, yes..." now and then, but with his face buried in the stupid tablet. To annoy me even further, he then read some Tweets out - things like "Jane in Barnstaple says 'Can't wait to get my TSV'". I mean, who cares?! I'm not staying up to hear which random person I've never heard of has ordered a set of Yankee Candles!

Andi...that's "@mecharliebrook" in case you missed it :mysmilie_19:

:mysmilie_484:

:mysmilie_477:

And Charlie is driving me mad with his constant reading of Tweets. Really rude! Rosa is talking away, presenting the items, and he's standing there not even looking at her or the candles but pretending he is listening by saying "Mmm, yes..." now and then, but with his face buried in the stupid tablet. To annoy me even further, he then read some Tweets out - things like "Jane in Barnstaple says 'Can't wait to get my TSV'". I mean, who cares?! I'm not staying up to hear which random person I've never heard of has ordered a set of Yankee Candles!

I'm not watching but sounds infuriating if you're wanting to buy, and let's face it the guy talks that slow.......an.......hour......is.....really.....half.....an......hour.

In case you're not watching the launch show, they've just confirmed the AD of the three World Journey jars is:

Christmas in Paris
Spice Island Holiday
Arctic Glacier

Thanks for that AndiK, I shall go and order them in a minute!

:mysmilie_59:

Slow talkers infuriate me...I can't help finishing their sentences in my head! Other than this I'm a fairly patient person, honest!

Slow talkers infuriate me...I can't help finishing their sentences in my head! Other than this I'm a fairly patient person, honest!

Indeed. To me it's attention seeking, like people who talk really quietly. SPEAK UP!

I'm not watching but sounds infuriating if you're wanting to buy, and let's face it the guy talks that slow.......an.......hour......is.....really.....half.....an......hour.

He does sound like he needs new batteries - I know where I'd like to insert them, too.

Latest posts

Back