Beauty Day 19th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
The Smashbox woman, not sure of her name, let it slip at the end of the show tonight, don't know if anyone is interested.

Maye they will have some great deals on Benefit cosmetics....yea right :tongue2:

Yes Nina said they where back on Beauty Day 19th September. That must be the Smashbox TSV day as well. The oops I just let it slip.:blush:

Have to say that is pretty quick for another Beauty Day after all it was only July for the last one. Eight weeks, oh dear QVC must be trying to scrap the barrel.

Beauty Day?!

Possible Smashbox TSV?!

In September?!

When I've promised faithfully and publicly to the assembled F.A.R.T.s that i won't buy anything from QVC in September?!

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

:sad::heartbroke::sad::heartbroke::sad: :sad::heartbroke::sad::heartbroke::sad:

Beauty Day?!

Possible Smashbox TSV?!

In September?!

When I've promised faithfully and publicly to the assembled F.A.R.T.s that i won't buy anything from QVC in September?!

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

:sad::heartbroke::sad::heartbroke::sad: :sad::heartbroke::sad::heartbroke::sad:

I am on the edge... to F.A.R.T. or not to F.A.R.T. that is the question...

I am on the edge... to F.A.R.T. or not to F.A.R.T. that is the question...

Well in July I was learning to F.A.R.T.

I'm only F.A.R.T.ing off and on in August...

But September is goling to be one long F.A.R.T. for me. I shall be trumping long and loud all month long!

(Can't wait!)

So what I'm saying is - we can F.A.R.T as much or as little as we need to! :fart2: Even in the bath! ;)

It is far far better to have f.a.r.t.ed and lost than never to have f.a.r.ted at all.

The TSV should be the one QVC US is having on the 22nd August. Its a nine or seven piece collection and does have a Halo(think this one is full size 75g is the word on the web).

I still have the Halo from the last time it was in a TSV, I did try it but went back to my beloved T.LeClerc.

I thought Nina and Julia mentioned something about the 'special' item they would be bringing in September was eyeshadow?????

Smashbox TSV

hey!
iv been following all the beauty treads on this site for a while now and so thought it was about time a joined in :)

iv been doing some research and i found out whats going to be the US Smashbox TSV on the 22nd of August...

A91236 smashbox Features in Focus 9-Piece Color Collection.

Play up your best features with "Features in Focus" from Smashbox. Kit is packed with must have beauty essentials for fuller lips, brighter eyes, and a radiant complexion.
Receive
(1) Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder.75oz(USA).
(1) Lip Tech, .10oz (USA).
(1) Fusion Soft Lights,.398oz(China).
(1)Lip Enhancing Gloss, .20fl.oz. (USA).
(1)Waterproof Shadow Liner Duo, .10oz.(USA).
(1)Lash DNA Mascara, .31oz (USA).
(1)Blush,.07oz (China).
(1)Shadow Liner Brush #30 (China) and
(1)Baby Buki Brush.

so i think ours on the 19th of september is going to be similar if not the same... because if you watched the last smashbox show yesterday nina and julia pretty much stated that there was going to be a new eyeshadow... which im guessing is the waterproof shadow liner duo. :hi:

I thought Nina and Julia mentioned something about the 'special' item they would be bringing in September was eyeshadow?????

That really sounds special, an eyeshadow!!!! NOT!!!

Oh damn I hope its not the travel size Halo as a TSV!!!!!

No last time Nina was here she mentioned a TSV shortly. We all thought it would be in July's beauty month, but it never happened. Then we all thought must be August but again no. We usually get a TSV around the time QVC US have one. Last time we got it a week before they did.

That really sounds special, an eyeshadow!!!! NOT!!!
Oh damn I hope its not the travel size Halo as a TSV!!!!!

No last time Nina was here she mentioned a TSV shortly. We all thought it would be in July's beauty month, but it never happened. Then we all thought must be August but again no. We usually get a TSV around the time QVC US have one. Last time we got it a week before they did.

I thought that too when I heard them say it Donna. Hope we at least get the US tsv - if not something better.

ahhh i hope we get that tsv i really want to try lash dna but will hold off if its going to be in a tsv.if thats the tsv it doesnt sound cheap!not that ide let that put me off lol :blush:

ooh, I'm liking the sound of this! Although I promised myself I'd choose either the SB one or the LG one. I'm going to Australia in three weeks and should really be saving my pennies for that!! haha!

Tx

ooh, I'm liking the sound of this! Although I promised myself I'd choose either the SB one or the LG one. I'm going to Australia in three weeks and should really be saving my pennies for that!! haha!

Tx

i told my hubby i was going to choose 1 too!!
:thinking2: i doubt ill manage it though:tongue2:

i told my hubby i was going to choose 1 too!!
:thinking2: i doubt ill manage it though:tongue2:

haha! me too! Although I've not bought the last 2 or 3 Smashbox TSV's and I returned 2 out of the last 3 LG ones so maybe the choice will be easier than I think :wave2:

Tx

Latest posts

Back