21st Century Corsetry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

xstamper

Registered Shopper
Wondered if anyone had tried any of this underwear and what they are like; is the thought of not wearing a bra just a dream! Are the bustiers any good? Thanks for any feedback.

Oh, xstamper..... thanks for asking this.... it is just the very question that I have in mind.

I HATE wearing a bra... especially underwired ones, but I don't know anyone who has this underwear to tell me what it's like... it is comfy.... would it support my 36HH bazonkas? And I don't understand the sizing they give.... given the different dress sizes I can be from shop to shop, I have no clue at all as to what size of these garments I would need to order. Let's hope there is someone out there who can help you and I to a more comfortable life......!!

I tried this range in its old form (ie before the "push up zone") .....I didn't find that it had enough support for me (I'm usually a 34/36 G or H)....

I am tempted again, but I'm still not convinced by the claims

And I don't understand the sizing they give.... given the different dress sizes I can be from shop to shop, I have no clue at all as to what size of these garments I would need to order.

I though this last night when watching, I can be anything from a 10 (mainly bottom half) to 16. If they gave the sizes in bra sizes I might have bought one.

Flo: yes, I agree that bra sizes would be easier to follow and would tempt more into trying the brand.

AngelGab: your comment is helpful....since your bosom is obviously well formed, like mine! Worrying that the support wasn't there , though..... I might hate wearing a bra, but I don't want the chesticles trailing on the floor, either!
As you say... there seem to have been "improvements" made to the desgin which may make a difference......... I'm still doubtful, too.

I think Astrid just has fab boobs!

If your boob stick straight out with no droop then I think 21st C would be fine but if like me you'd fail the pencil test then there's nothing to stop your boobs going wherever gravity wants to take them sadly. :(

Yeah, well, having lost several pencil cases in my time..... that is a worry!
But really.... surely a fabulous large bosom like Astrid's cannot be without its own pencil related problems when unleashed.... can it?

I dunno - I know people with bigguns who can still go braless and wear string bikinis - whereas I've neede some structure and support in my undergarments since I was about 14! :D

I though this last night when watching, I can be anything from a 10 (mainly bottom half) to 16. If they gave the sizes in bra sizes I might have bought one.

Thats the other problem what size to get! I am giving one of those cami tops a go as I really liked the colours as well, although expensive I hope it is worth it.

Thats the other problem what size to get! I am giving one of those cami tops a go as I really liked the colours as well, although expensive I hope it is worth it.

Isn't it just, in theory as a 34" bra size most would say medium for me but when you take the cup size into consideration there is no way I would fit into a medium, At least I think not. When I bought breastfeeding bra's they were sold by what your cup size is as well

e.g. S 32-36 DD-F
M 36-40 DD*-G
L 38-42 E-G
XL 42-46 E-G

This makes sense and we know what to buy, perhaps IW could take a tip from this.

Wondered if anyone had tried any of this underwear and what they are like; is the thought of not wearing a bra just a dream! Are the bustiers any good? Thanks for any feedback.

I've tried them as I hate wearing underwired bras but found they roll up and aren't as comfortable as you'd think.
Someone here suggested trying a sports bra and I haven't looked back. They're supportive and comfortable - and come in larger sizes too for the bigger bapped among us.

I think Astrid just has fab boobs!

If your boob stick straight out with no droop then I think 21st C would be fine but if like me you'd fail the pencil test then there's nothing to stop your boobs going wherever gravity wants to take them sadly. :(

Yeh, I think for pencil test failures like me they just squelch your boobage rather than give them a nice shape. I also found getting them on and off a bit of a nightmare as well.

For anyone who has had the chop i.e a mastectomy as I have, this is the most comfortable thing to wear. I wear a small and am a D cup which is great for the one boob I do have and the insert I have to wear no bra needed and I don't pass the pencil test either. Hope this helps someone who has had breast surgery.

Morticia... I do not doubt that your advice is just the thing a lot of folk will be finding the best bit of advice they've had in ages.... I will be passing it on to several friends . Many thanks!

Well my order arrived while I was on holiday for one of the 21st century camisole tops; I've tried it on once and found it remarkably comfortable. Ordered a size slightly bigger than I thought I may need due to bust size and I was pleasantly surprised and won't be sending it back. Not sure if it would be suitable for every outfit but it should be useful for some; hopefully it will remain as comfortable when I've had it on all day.

I haven't tried the new uplift 21st Century Corsetry, but I had to send back the ordinary ones as they squashed my G-H boobs and gave me no support. I hate wires, so now I wear glamorise wire free magic lift which I find fantasic.

Latest posts

Back