Superb Customer Care

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Sam, one of the GemsTV Managers, who tonight has been superb. :star:

I don't know if you recall the two ceramic watches I bought from Gems a few weeks ago? Well, I returned both and it appears that the parcel (returned using special delivery) may have been lost by Royal Mail

Sam took all the details and tomorrow the warehouse are going to search the cages of returned items to see if by any chance, it has been received, checking the Special Delivery bar codes. If not, they're going to phone me so I can start a claim with RM.

Sam really went above and beyond the call of duty tonight, sorting out one or two other little issues along the way. So a big thank you and thumbs up to Sam and GemsTV. :up2:

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Sam, one of the GemsTV Managers, who tonight has been superb. :star:

I don't know if you recall the two ceramic watches I bought from Gems a few weeks ago? Well, I returned both and it appears that the parcel (returned using special delivery) may have been lost by Royal Mail

Sam took all the details and tomorrow the warehouse are going to search the cages of returned items to see if by any chance, it has been received, checking the Special Delivery bar codes. If not, they're going to phone me so I can start a claim with RM.

Sam really went above and beyond the call of duty tonight, sorting out one or two other little issues along the way. So a big thank you and thumbs up to Sam and GemsTV. :up2:

thats good to hear

Sounds like the good old days Meeshoo, when nothing was too much trouble.

I got a phone call today from Ruth in CS to say that GemsTV have found the parcel! Yeah yeah yeah! Such a relief!

Isn't it good when a company deliver on their promises and phone when they say they're going to? Seriously impressed by this. Thank you Gems.

Latest posts

Back