Ooooh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NikkiS

Tanzanite Flasher!
Rocks is completely changing its site before my very eyes! Just logged in and the site is completely different. Sadly it went down again just as I was getting a pen to note item numbers of new stuff to request but it promised to be back in a few minutes!!

N xxx

Hi NikkiS,

We have got a new look website waiting in the wings at the moment and we're hoping to launch it very soon.

Somehow, it managed to get out of it's box a little early before we'd quite finished it! The current site is back up at the moment and I'll let you know when we get the new site launched.

Apologies for the confusion,

John Bennett

Hi NikkiS,

We have got a new look website waiting in the wings at the moment and we're hoping to launch it very soon.

Somehow, it managed to get out of it's box a little early before we'd quite finished it! The current site is back up at the moment and I'll let you know when we get the new site launched.

Apologies for the confusion,

John Bennett

Hi John just wanted to ask have you changed your lighting!? and what has happened to the stream!!?.. the picture is far too bright! and it keeps mottling/freezing all the time on both qualities...
no matter who is presenting they look ill and wishy washy it was always ok for me over the whole year untill yesterday (Monday 28/9/09)

Mirabelle xx:flower:

Hi Mirabelle,

We are experiencing some difficulties with the stream at the moment. Andy is trying to resolve them. Switching to the 'high quality' stream in the meantime might help.

This shouldn't affect the lighting though, so I will ask somebody to look at that.

Kind regards

John

Latest posts

Back