Impressed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greenie

Addicted to bling
I have just ordered my very first item from Rocks & Co. The item was checked out on the web on Sunday night and arrived this morning (Tues). Being used to purchasing from Gems TV, I wasn't sure whether the item had actually gone through because there isn't anywhere on your account details which shows this (unlike Gems TV), so I phoned CS to check. The next day I received an email to say it had been dispatched. The checkout procedure was very quick and much better than Gems TV's, which is quite time consuming having to fill in all the address and credit card details every time. I'm not sure yet whether I'll be keeping my purchase but I just wanted to say I was impressed with their procedures and I'll be ordering from them again. :mysmilie_82:

I have just ordered my very first item from Rocks & Co. The item was checked out on the web on Sunday night and arrived this morning (Tues). Being used to purchasing from Gems TV, I wasn't sure whether the item had actually gone through because there isn't anywhere on your account details which shows this (unlike Gems TV), so I phoned CS to check. The next day I received an email to say it had been dispatched. The checkout procedure was very quick and much better than Gems TV's, which is quite time consuming having to fill in all the address and credit card details every time. I'm not sure yet whether I'll be keeping my purchase but I just wanted to say I was impressed with their procedures and I'll be ordering from them again. :mysmilie_82:

Maybe they were so quick because they rarely sell anything these days :mysmilie_17: I can't imagine they're making much money since they're hardly ever on and when they are their prices are ridiculously high!

What did you buy Greenie?

I bought a white gold AAA Tanzanian Ruby and diamond ring. I took a chance as I never saw it on aired on TV so could only go from what it looked like in the photo in the on-line shop. Now it's arrived, it's smaller than I expected and very lightweight. It's pretty but I think for what it is, it's too expensive at £135 so will be sending it back. I agree that their prices do seem to be on the high side, but watching the live auctions, they still seem to sell it!

I bought a white gold AAA Tanzanian Ruby and diamond ring. I took a chance as I never saw it on aired on TV so could only go from what it looked like in the photo in the on-line shop. Now it's arrived, it's smaller than I expected and very lightweight. It's pretty but I think for what it is, it's too expensive at £135 so will be sending it back. I agree that their prices do seem to be on the high side, but watching the live auctions, they still seem to sell it!

Generally speaking Gems shop prices are crazy Greenie. Even the personal shopper can be cheaper. xxxx

Latest posts

Back