Getting back on track

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
I am pleased to say that today I was contacted by Steve Bennett and I am pleased to be able to announce that the relationship between Rocks TV & ShoppingTelly.com is getting back on track.

Over the past few weeks I have been thinking hard about my position on the forum, first of all can I make it clear that I am going nowhere, I am just removing myself as “Graham” from the forum, I will now just be called “Administrator”, you can still PM or email [email protected]. I will only use “Administrator” to help moderate the forum, I will not be posting my opinions on channels/presenters etc.

I took a long hard look and think my posts may be unfair, not in the sense that I don’t mean what I post but in the sense that I watch certain channels more than others so I maybe post comments about the ones I watch, while other channels go unchallenged, this is just not fair . My comments are no more important than any member of this forum, but there is no getting away from the fact that I run it and my comments sometimes are taken as fact rather than the opinion of one person.

I will now be starting the ST Blog (about time) this will be a general round up of my thoughts.

In closing, I hope that you will all continue to give your honest opinions about Channels, Presenters, Products, and Customer Service etc

I am pleased to say that today I was contacted by Steve Bennett and I am pleased to be able to announce that the relationship between Rocks TV & ShoppingTelly.com is getting back on track.

Over the past few weeks I have been thinking hard about my position on the forum, first of all can I make it clear that I am going nowhere, I am just removing myself as “Graham” from the forum, I will now just be called “Administrator”, you still PM or email [email protected]. I will only “Administrator” to help moderate the forum, I will not be posting my opinions on channels/presenters etc.

I took a long hard look and think my posts may be unfair, not in the sense that I don’t mean what I post but in the sense that I watch certain channels more than others so I maybe post comments about the ones I watch, while other channels go unchallenged, this is just not fair . My comments are no more important than any member of this forum, but there is no getting away from the fact that I run it and my comments sometimes are taken as fact rather than the opinion of one person.

I will now be starting the ST Blog (about time) this will be a general round up of my thoughts.

In closing, I hope that you will all continue to give your honest opinions about Channels, Presenters, Products, and Customer Service etc

THank you for this post Graham , I dont know and its not my buisiness to know what has brought it about , But I just want to say your honesty is appreciated and I will be looking forward to reading your blog , all the best as ever B xx :happy:

Thanks for the info Graham, it is about time Mr Bennett contacted you, i hope he won't be acting in a childish manner again anytime soon! I for one will miss your posts as Graham, but i understand why you have chosen to do this. Look forward to reading the blog

Hi All,

Getting back on track. If you have any questions about anything at all you can email [email protected] or call us FREE on 0800 6444 647. For any urgent queries please feel free to email our Customer Services Supervisor, Jayne Sankey [email protected] or our Customer Services Manager, Jainey Bennett [email protected] I will be keeping an eye on the Rocks TV forum here at shoppingtelly.com on behalf of Sarah and Steve (they are both snowed under with our exciting new Jewellery Maker project) and will be happy to help wherever I can.

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

Very honest and well said Graham. You are a big man and I mean that in the sense that you are never afraid to open your heart and take a fair view on things. I hope you and Steve can reconcile for both your sakes and for us too, if I can be selfish, cos we need the Forum and Sellers to be on a communication level that makes our interests as buyers a priority. :clapping:

I heard about a new channel called Jewellery Maker, so is this going to be a shopping channel, or like a documentary channel?

I heard about a new channel called Jewellery Maker, so is this going to be a shopping channel, or like a documentary channel?

Not sure, but maybe instead of working on a new project, steve and sarah bennett should try fixing all the problems with their current project, i.e rockstv!

Hi Gemdreamer
I fully understand why you feel like this and i must admit the last two weeks i have had to check my sanity as we have been in work at 5am every single day preparing the test pre-records for Jewellery Maker, but to be quite honest many of our current issues at the moment stem from the robbery or technical issues and i have no skills at fixing or solving either.

Please be assured that we are all working very hard to get the service back on track across Coloured Rocks and Rocks.tv

best wishes
steve

I had a delivery confirmation email yesterday with tracking number so now I know when to expect it, this is a great feature and I'm pleased that its back.

Hi Gemdreamer
I fully understand why you feel like this and i must admit the last two weeks i have had to check my sanity as we have been in work at 5am every single day preparing the test pre-records for Jewellery Maker, but to be quite honest many of our current issues at the moment stem from the robbery or technical issues and i have no skills at fixing or solving either.

Please be assured that we are all working very hard to get the service back on track across Coloured Rocks and Rocks.tv

best wishes
steve

Hi Steve, thanks you for your response. I understand what you are saying, and it is fab that you are back on this forum reassuring us that the excellent service rockstv was known for is getting back on track. Rockstv's level of CS was so high when you started out, i look forward to seeing you guys return to that. The thing is, i tend to expect problems with CS with some of the other shopping channels, as that is all i have ever recieved from them, but rockstv set itself above the rest in the CS department so that is what i now expect.
Thanks again for your response, it is great to see you back here.

I must admit graham that is proberly the most sensible desicion you have made for a long time it did start looking personable and i applaud you for doing what is right we all look forward to your blog and welcome back rocks

Latest posts

Back