Another new channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
I've just heard Steve say, they are going to launch another channel called Gem Collector dedicated to loose gemstones, that’s interesting :)

I'm really looking forward to this channel. Steve's been promising it for quite a while, but I think it was put on the back burner for the Jewellery Maker channel.
I think you'll be able to get your loose stones set there as well with a choice of metals, settings etc. Hope it arrives soon!

Steve said within the next two months. But does this having something to do with Steve buying Gems tv?

Steve said within the next two months. But does this having something to do with Steve buying Gems tv?

Yes, it could well do - because presumably he will need another studio for another channel.

If I had a wish list of what Steve could do with his family of channels top would be a high definition version of either a simulcast of rocks, or it could be done like BBCHD and show a selection of things on GemsTV, Rocks.TV, Jewelery Maker and his new lose gems venture.

PJ

I think it will be good, as we don't have a dedicated channel for loose gemstones, guess we will have to wait and see if Steve successfully purchases gems tv!

Latest posts

Back