Beauty Day/Gatineau TSV 14/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Sunday 14th November is Beauty Day and the TSV is Gatineau. :happy:

not another. Another telltale sign QVC are on the skids. I have actually made a provise to myself not to buy any more beauty items at the current rates of p&p. I dont need anything THAT much.

Whatever happened to their Laser range, I picked a tub up at TKMaxx for wayyy less than QVC used to flog it and my skin really liked it but it's disappeared and I'm too young for their hardcore wrinkle fighting stuff.

Their 2008 Xmas TSV was my first QVC purchase, for my mom but I think she still has product left, she's not so much a beauty routine lady....

Whatever happened to their Laser range, I picked a tub up at TKMaxx for wayyy less than QVC used to flog it and my skin really liked it but it's disappeared and I'm too young for their hardcore wrinkle fighting stuff.

Their 2008 Xmas TSV was my first QVC purchase, for my mom but I think she still has product left, she's not so much a beauty routine lady....

The laser range was indeed great, but sadly discontinued and replaced by the Active Eclat range which is good too, it smells of oranges.

I wish they would do more of the serenite range, I wish they sold the full face cream. I am fed up of beauty days too, especially considering they only have has two craft days!

On the Beauty Day is it just one specially priced item for each brand?

I really like the sound of some of the Gatineau products (the brightening one and aquamemory) but I don't fancy the items in the TSV! Only just venturing into anti ageing products so only want mild ones.

Do they go out of stock quickly? Wondering as if the show starts at midnight it might all be gone by the time I wake up!

Angel x

I don't think the bag comes with it. If you go on the Beauty Room website (www.thebeautyroom.co.uk) lots of their products have the same back in the background and it says that the accessories in the pictures do not come with the products.

Think my money will be safe don't like age benefit moisturiser.

This probably a silly question but where do you get the Gatineau passport from?

Angel x

This probably a silly question but where do you get the Gatineau passport from?

Angel x

It is usually included with the items you have ordered.

The 'points' stickers can be found on the packaging of the product, or on the cleansers/toners and some other unpackaged products they are found stuck on the back and sometimes can be printed on the leaflet of ingredients. Did find them once on the mini product brochure they include on the back inside cover....like a game of treasure hunt when it arrives!!

It is usually included with the items you have ordered.

The 'points' stickers can be found on the packaging of the product, or on the cleansers/toners and some other unpackaged products they are found stuck on the back and sometimes can be printed on the leaflet of ingredients. Did find them once on the mini product brochure they include on the back inside cover....like a game of treasure hunt when it arrives!!

There wasn't a passport any where. Oh well maybe there will be on the next one.

I have 2 stickers though!

Angel x

If a passport does not come with your next order go on the beauty room website and email them, they are really good at replying and they will send you one. There aren't as many things on the passport as there used to be but if you get enough points you can still get two free items.

I don't think the bag comes with it. If you go on the Beauty Room website (www.thebeautyroom.co.uk) lots of their products have the same back in the background and it says that the accessories in the pictures do not come with the products.

Think my money will be safe don't like age benefit moisturiser.

Just had a look at their website and the bag does come with it as it is mentioned in the product contents. The pictures include accessories such as pearl necklaces or flowers/small gift box and would understand that this is what they meant.

I've often wondered when QVC do this to make their displays look attractive whether anyone has complained that they didn't get the flowers shown with it!

I like the new age benefit moisturiser, but don't want the other items so will give this a miss.

Latest posts

Back