Remember zoom - nail eat and drink

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mrbrightside

Registered Shopper
Inspired by the recent don't bring back thread !

Remember nail eat and drink ? I used these and got excellent results and I remember some fabulous value kits and tsvees . Great hand cream , wonder what happened to them ?
Zoya nail polish , same company I think ?

Cat x

I was just thinking of that lady yesterday, I remember she used to say she was a stand-up comedian in a previous life.

still available on the internet somewhere I think...found it a few months ago - I did use it way back when but I didn't get results, but then I never got results with anything for nails!

zoya has some fab summer colours, although takes ages to dry. Check out their summer collection, there is some great sparkly colours in there like a vibrant apple perfect for spring. readily available on ebay and my local nail salon also stocks zoya. You can get Nail eat and drink from Nailcareclub., but I do not think that they were made by Zoya?

Inspired by the recent don't bring back thread !

Remember nail eat and drink ? I used these and got excellent results and I remember some fabulous value kits and tsvees . Great hand cream , wonder what happened to them ?
Zoya nail polish , same company I think ?

Cat x

I love their polishes. Here is their uk website address:-

http://www.nailcareclub.com/

The Nail Eat and Nail Drink used to go thick when only half way down the bottles.:doh:

The Zoya polishes are widely available in the US(think they where a US brand?), but I still see them mentioned on a few beauty blogs with new collections.

is that the same as supernails? i remember them going to ideal world - the blonde older lady.

talking of going thick halfway, i find opi nail envy goes thick.

is that the same as supernails? i remember them going to ideal world - the blonde older lady.

talking of going thick halfway, i find opi nail envy goes thick.

Yes , they all go gloopy ! I use seche vite thinner/restore , and it does the trick for all nail stuff . Especially Leighton . I know he would be horrified , I just don't get on with his gloopy polish. I love supermodel but without thinner it would be unusable after a couple of uses .

Catx

Latest posts

Back