Children's Telly at Midnight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
I think GemsTV just give up between Midnight and 8am, Hannah on at midnight ive said it before but I cant understand how such a childish like presenter is working in shopping telly

I can only assume that Gems have employed her to help parents of hyperactive kids who won't sleep at night - the kids'll be entertained by her "ooooooooh looooook - don't yer think these are luurveley and sparkley?" spiel whilst their mums and dads can whack some earplugs in and get some kip....

Jinny x

Hannah was on again at the midnight hour "Now .... Oh WOW, wow ... wow, amazing!" followed by Gemma who really does think she is addressing pre-school children. Absolutely patronising & unwatchable, the Bennetts need to get a grip & sort out some of these presenters.

Oh my lord.....I see what you mean! Not seen this person before, first impressions....very amateur and just copying all the overworked phrases the other presenters use. :confused:

She is truly ****** awful - I love seeing Jim during the early hours as he's gentle, informative and most important for stupid-o'clock in the morning.....NON-SHOUTY!

Jinny x

I agree with you jinnyjamjar Jim is a gentle presenter - why do Gems waste him by putting him on so early in the morning, he should be on later in the day/evening.

Latest posts

Back