The Resident Beauty Expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Is AY in the audience for Strictly tonight,looks like she could have done all the dancers eyeliner.

Yes she's there with her Dad apparently, she said she was going last week. Perhaps she's the resident makeup artiste.

i've never watched before (just see it as something designed for out of work "celebrities") but caught the round up at the end tonight so watched out of interest. whoever it was on here who said all lulu does is walk in a line got it dead right.

i've never watched before (just see it as something designed for out of work "celebrities") but caught the round up at the end tonight so watched out of interest. whoever it was on here who said all lulu does is walk in a line got it dead right.

And tonight was her best performance!!!!!! She usually trips or forgets what she is suppose to be doing.

Walks in a line, flicks her clothing around, not in hold that much Repetitive movements.

Loved the mask :giggle:

Boring darling boring :sleepy::sleepy:

wouldn't you think someone in the music biz would have some sense of rhythm? and be able to do something at least verging on dance. very odd.

Yes, it's weird that, you'd think she'd have some sense of rhythm but she doesn't seem to relate to the music much at all.

She was pretty dire last night, apart from the flying she just seemed to waft around with the bat wings, can't understand why the judges didn't criticise more.

Yes, it's weird that, you'd think she'd have some sense of rhythm but she doesn't seem to relate to the music much at all.

She was pretty dire last night, apart from the flying she just seemed to waft around with the bat wings, can't understand why the judges didn't criticise more.

Me neither Breeze. And I also couldn't understand all that tripe about her not getting it wrong this week. They must have been watching something different to me, because I saw her getting it wrong all the way through...

Think the judges have learnt if they bitch at her, people feel sorry and keep her in. Or people keep her in for the laugh each saturday watching her.

Some deluded Scotman on another board keeps shouting the Pride of Scotland our Lulu, he also puts up the words to Oh Flower Of Scotland!!!! I am part Scot and trust me when I think Pride of Scotland Lulu is nowhere on it. She only uses the Scottish thing when it suits her, no longer has her accent appart from throughing it in for effect when needed.

I think Brendan is struggling what to do with her hence the flying to fill the music out. Her days are numbered. She will never be able to outdance people like Chelsea, Holly, Harry & Jason.

it amazes me really that for somebody who often preaches about having been in the music and performance industry "forever" that she has very little natural performance ability within her. Also on the Barry Manilow Audience with programme on Friday she was seen singing along but with the wrong words .. now I've loved Barry since I was knee high so I know the words off by heart, but even my hubby could sing them correctly, makes you wonder if the "waaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa you know you make me wanna ......" is an imposter ROFL

Should have left her dangling up there while we saw some dancing. OH, thinking Lu was pushing 70, said that she moved like an old women , he couldn't believe that she was as young as Anita Dobson (must say I'm impressed with Anita).

Loved this one ........

Saw her on QVC last week promoting her skin care range. She is definitely in SCD till the Wembley show because the QVC beauty presenter let slip that her Dad was going to see Lulu at Wembley. Lulu said that she was not supposed to say that. She looked a bit miffed.

May be a bit cynical here but BBC keeping in contestants on their viewer pulling power and not going with the viewers vote.

Surely not

Latest posts

Back