Who is this model?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gfc1963

Registered Shopper
I've seen this model a few times on QVC and on TV, and think she is gorgeous!! Seen her on the cover of a 50+ leaflet.

I've seen this model a few times on QVC and on TV, and think she is gorgeous!! Seen her on the cover of a 50+ leaflet.

Link is not working.

you need to upload the image to a remote site such as Imageshack or tinypic.com then link to it that way...

I will join the game and suggest kathy?, blonde curly hair, very attractive and does tv ads for over 50 clothes. What do I win if I am correct?

Kathy was in the Wham video for Last Christmas,she had dark hair then and played George Michael's girlfriend.

The number of fantasies I had about being George's girlfriend! I used to pretend I was the girlfriend in the Last Christmas video. I was about 13 back then lol. Still go weak at the knees when I see that video, even though I know that George bats for the other side now. Maybe I could be the one to turn him lol?!

This is against my better judgement but here goes! BurlyBeaR, what on earth is that red-nobbed thing protruding from the front of your Super Hero costume?

:cheeky:
This is against my better judgement but here goes! BurlyBeaR, what on earth is that red-nobbed thing protruding from the front of your Super Hero costume?

Do you mean the weapon thing, dangling down his leg? :thinking: :grin:

I've no idea which model is Kathy. Clearly she must be one of the older models if she's doing 50+ ads.

What does she look like? Does she do fashion or beauty? She will be tall and
slim for sure certain.

I saw Jo today for the second time. Blimey she was a bit ... erm ... much. Very
80s glamour. Very OTT. Have yet to work out if she's genuinely posing or taking the mick!

Dear Gemma,

You are corrupting me.

Lots of shopping hugs,

Paul_s

On a model related note who is the lady who models jewellery on QVC. I have her name on the tip of my tongue but can't for the life of me remember. She smiles a lot. God, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. I need to know NOW! :(

Dear Paul,

Corrupting you? Who, me? Never! Seriously though, I know we have serious discussions on here, but there are times when lightheartedness is called for. After all life's too short to be serious all the time, don't you agree?

Dear Paul,

Corrupting you? Who, me? Never! Seriously though, I know we have serious discussions on here, but there are times when lightheartedness is called for. After all life's too short to be serious all the time, don't you agree?

I agree, hang on I need to send you something personal. :angel:

Latest posts

Back